MS Mudbugs Special Olympics Softball Team

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
msbigdawg1234
Duck South Addict

MS Mudbugs Special Olympics Softball Team

Postby msbigdawg1234 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:07 am

Ok a lot of yall know I am very big in youth sports especially softball.. For the last 5 months I have been working with Area 10 Special Olympics and the MS Mudbugs softball team.. The Mudbugs have been invited to the Moose International Invitational Tourney in Whichita Kansas only 32 teams thru out all levels of softball.. We are looking for help in funding this trip .. None of these kids have ever been on a plane so this should be interesting trip to say the least .. Any person or biz will have this letter mailed to them for tax purposes.. We are half way to our goal .. Any donations will help make this come true for these kids... They are an amazing group and they are good.. We are looking to bring home the gold to MS and have a great time in Kansas ... This has been an eye opening experience for me working these kids and seeing what they can accomplish.. They really are good and want to learn more about this sport.. ill be goin with them along with 4 other coaches .. This is going to be one heck of a trip to Kansas

Send donations too
Area 10 Special Olympics MS
190 Kirkland Rd
Vicksburg MS 39180
My name is Rick Daughtry.......

Well, I had a lot of money, but to the city went
I met too many good looking girls and that's where my money went
Yeah I know just where it went
No I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”