Does anyone have an iPhone 6? if so need feedback

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Greenhead329
Veteran

Does anyone have an iPhone 6? if so need feedback

Postby Greenhead329 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:10 pm

My puppy chewed my phone last night, and deciding if I want to keep my droid or go with the new iPhone …I have a mac so I know the phone will sync better..
All I know is... A wise rooster don't bury his head when a chicken hawk is around...he keeps his eyes on his chickens

Dude...Why'd you make the homeless guy pay for supper?
mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Re: Does anyone have an iPhone 6? if so need feedback

Postby mshunter77 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:37 pm

I like mine. I don't really do anything special with it other than a phone and surf the net. Much fast than my old 4.
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:40 pm

I had an Samsung S4 then S5 and just recently (last week) got an Iphone 6...so far it works better than my S5 did. Thus far I liek it better than the galaxy phones....I kinda of liked the android OS, it hooked to teh computer just like windows, no need for Itunes and all that
GrizwalD
Duck South Addict

Postby GrizwalD » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:48 pm

Have on and love it. went from 4s to the 6.... a lot faster and battery life is amazing!
COON HUNTER
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:16 pm

Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
rjohnson
Duck South Addict

Postby rjohnson » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:37 am

I got 5 iphone6s for our family at Christmas and everybody likes them. Wife did have an issue that Apple handled ASAP. Evidently there is a harware problem that on some phones causes the screen to have a pink hue. Everywhere that was white it had this color. It is a known issue with Apple and I'm sure they have had times to get the bugs worked out on any newly constructed phones hitting the market. Everybody signed up for Apple Music today as well and everybody likes it. We did have Rhapsody and to have it on all 5 phones was costing close to $40. Apple Music is free for the first 3 months and then it will be $14.95 and I can have 6 ios devices linked to my family account. I actually expected the whole deal crash and burn like a meteor this morning when we downloaded the 8.4 upgrade that bring Apple Music in but no problems so far.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
mlj300
Veteran

Postby mlj300 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:51 pm

I have a 6 +. I love it, great camera, great battery life, easy to see and use. The thing is huge but i dont carry my phone on me at all times so its not a problem.
Only Those Born & Raised in Nort East Mississippi Will Know Exactly What i MeanTo Those Set Adrift Amidst BrokeDick Rednecks,Radical Pentecostalism,Moonshine Bootleggers and PusserMania,There are Two Kings to Choose From-Elvis or Jesus.
-Jimbo Mathus
sab316
Veteran

Postby sab316 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:23 pm

I need to upgrade, the ole 4 has seen better days. Its stayed in too many sweaty pockets, cold boat rides, and then in the heat. My battery is below 60% before lunch on a normal day.
JDgator
Duck South Addict

Postby JDgator » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:55 pm

Tech support would like to remind everyone contemplating a new phone to please be careful when getting rid of their old device. Some people buy used mobile phones only so they can get to personal information/passwords you have stored on them. Even if you remove the SIM card and think everything is gone... it usually isn't.

Personally, I prefer to take a #3 cobalt or steel drill bit and drill about 5 holes through them.

Sell them only if you are very sure you've wiped everything.

Thanks,

We are here when you need us.
rjohnson
Duck South Addict

Postby rjohnson » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:01 pm

sab316
Veteran

Postby sab316 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:35 pm

Got the 6 today after the phone cut off for about an hour and decided it wanted to live. Holy shat this thing is like going from a bike to a corvette.

Kept the old phone, its going to be target practice more than likely.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”