Police shoots family lab on leash

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
teul2
Duck South Addict

Police shoots family lab on leash

Postby teul2 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:49 pm

Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
Deltaquack
Duck South Addict

Re: Police shoots family lab on leash

Postby Deltaquack » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:08 pm

For those of you with Facebook......here he is:

https://www.facebook.com/gregcperkins?fref=ts
Greenhead329
Veteran

Postby Greenhead329 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:22 pm

Let me first clarify
#)1 i am not willfully nor intentionally making blanket statements / threats against any LEO, LEO organization or the officer involved.

I respect the majority of officers out doing their job, they put up and deal with more crap than the rest of us want to. To the 90 -95 % of individuals who serve their uniform and badge, and community you have my sincerest respect and admiration.
I do feel however there are 5-10% that give the rest a bad name this officer is one of them.

I am usually a reserved quiet, individual, I can get aggravated just as any normal person, however there are few things that truly piss me off.
If someone; no matter who; shot my dog that would do it, especially if my dog was on a leash/chained in my back yard and not attacking biting you…it would get ugly quick. I don't have a wife, I don't have kids. My dogs are what I look forward to coming home to from work, and minus work schedule, my personal schedule revolves around them. However I also realize they are dogs and not people in the big scheme of life..but at the present MY dogs are MY life….
Now if the dog had been of leash and rushing the officer, then his actions are understood, they would suck but it would be what it would be…

but yes if some idiot shot my dog while it was chained / in a fence on my property…especially after the criminal was in custody, and he was just surveying the scene…well then...
All I know is... A wise rooster don't bury his head when a chicken hawk is around...he keeps his eyes on his chickens

Dude...Why'd you make the homeless guy pay for supper?
duramax
Duck South Addict

Postby duramax » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm

Support the Fair Tax!

"I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:43 pm

Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin

Return to “General Discussion Forum”