Pyramid Bass Pro

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
duramax
Duck South Addict

Re: Pyramid Bass Pro

Postby duramax » Mon May 25, 2015 8:50 pm

Support the Fair Tax!

"I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."
torch
Duck South Addict

Postby torch » Mon May 25, 2015 9:34 pm

Hayes Calls Prostaff
Crazy Anglers Pro Staff
Kick's Chokes Pro Staff
Crappie Logic Jigs Pro Staff
F&F Boats Prostaff
Dakota Decoys Prostaff
RedEyed Duck
Duck South Addict

Postby RedEyed Duck » Tue May 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Duramax, why did your daddy leave employment with DU? If I'm wrong and you're not who I think you are please have a mod delete my post.
I am interested in purchasing duck calls that were made by Mike McLemore. I am a family member and they have a sentimental value.
big gumbo
Duck South Addict

Postby big gumbo » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:06 pm

Place needed some rides, seriously.

Flying Ducks instead of elephants or planes, carousel with wildlife like whitetails, bears, turkeys, jumping bull frogs, and an indoor coaster named and themed for a moccassin . If people are paying to ride that elevator, they would those too. Hell, he should buy Mud island and open up a Bass Pro theme park.

If I was Mossy Oak or Drake i'd be looking at a company store in the Pinch District. They are going redo that area and a land bridge will connect it to Bass Pro. BPS duck hunting clothing has always sucked selection wise. Our Cabelas in NWA is only slightly better.

If I was Cabelas, i'd be eyeing a store where that new outlet mall in Southhaven is located and buy Willows from Harrahs and open it back up.for good measure and run a shooting school out of it.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”