music city test?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Greenhead329
Veteran

music city test?

Postby Greenhead329 » Tue May 05, 2015 10:59 pm

Guys I was looking at hunt secretary last month..but for whatever reason it won't show up ...is test still on ? Is it too late to register or was I looking at the dates wrong all together?
All I know is... A wise rooster don't bury his head when a chicken hawk is around...he keeps his eyes on his chickens

Dude...Why'd you make the homeless guy pay for supper?
fishduck
Veteran

Re: music city test?

Postby fishduck » Wed May 06, 2015 5:58 am

Test is still on this weekend. When online entries ended there were still spots available. On Huntsecretary when they no longer accept entries, the test moves to the bottom of the page. Scroll to the end & you will find the premium.

Give Kim a call. If there are still openings he will be glad to take walkups to fill them.

If you live further south Bay Area is also this weekend in South Alabama. Bay Area & Music City are both great clubs that put on excellent tests. You will have fun at either!
GulfCoast
Duck South Addict

Re: music city test?

Postby GulfCoast » Wed May 06, 2015 9:05 am

Bring your dogg and family and spend the weekend at the Beach. Bay Area will be glad to have you if your down this way.
So many ducks, so little time....

HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH (2005-2017)
HRCH Tipsy MH
Zsa-Zsa Puppy

Return to “General Discussion Forum”