Stub Hub

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
msudawg8087
Duck South Addict

Stub Hub

Postby msudawg8087 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:07 am

Going to Atlanta in a few weeks and would like to see a Braves game while I'm there. Would it be best to try and find tickets on Stub Hub or order them straight from the Braves ticket office? Anybody had problems with Stub Hub? Things to watch out for?
SHERMANATOR
Deltaquack
Duck South Addict

Re: Stub Hub

Postby Deltaquack » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:06 am

I've bought off Stub Hub and off Ebay for Braves games. Look for ones on Stub Hub that sell a lot. I'd be wary of ones that don't and email you an electronic ticket b/c they could print off multiple sets and you get there and it won't scan. Ones that sell a lot on there are obviously reputable.
mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Postby mshunter77 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:27 pm

I would check the Braves website cirst. Tickets are probably going to be plentiful this season. As far as stub hub I have had great experiences with them. Several years ago we bought 7 tickets to a Bama/ole miss game. Well week of the game came and heard nothing from the seller and could not get in contact with him. Called stub hub and they could not get in touch either. They wound up finding us 8 tickets on the 45 yard line 2nd row.
mlj300
Veteran

Postby mlj300 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:37 am

Ive always had good luck with stub hub. I have bought cubs tickets from them, printed them out instantly. No problems.
Only Those Born & Raised in Nort East Mississippi Will Know Exactly What i MeanTo Those Set Adrift Amidst BrokeDick Rednecks,Radical Pentecostalism,Moonshine Bootleggers and PusserMania,There are Two Kings to Choose From-Elvis or Jesus.
-Jimbo Mathus
msudawg8087
Duck South Addict

Postby msudawg8087 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:18 am

Thanks for the input guys. I ended up getting them from the Braves website which was through ticketmaster. Found some tickets in the next section over from where I was looking for about $15 a piece cheaper. Can print them off or pull them up on my phone to be scanned.
SHERMANATOR

Return to “General Discussion Forum”