A trubite to my dad.

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
nez
Veteran

Re: A trubite to my dad.

Postby nez » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:14 pm

Nice words. Made me think of my Dad that I lost a few years ago. Anytime I have those thoughts I am appreciative, thanks.
Barq's
Veteran

Postby Barq's » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:37 pm

Thinking about you and your family brother.....I'll keep you all in my prayers...
Barq's
SB
Duck South Addict

Postby SB » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:54 pm

I hope such a tribute can be written about me after I pass from earth going Home.
Scott Baker
jkmjr
Regular

Postby jkmjr » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:39 am

You are a very lucky man to have such a wonderful father.
MudHog
Duck South Sponsor

Postby MudHog » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:47 am

Excellent job and sorry for your lose. Reading the tribute made the hair on my arms stand up.
"I hear they are developing a new fighter specially for fighting in the middle east. It's called the F-U!" - crow, Aug. 2008

Member FLHC

Lane Romero
mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:10 am

Thanks guys. Dad had a tumor on his pituitary gland at the base of his brain for over two years. He would not let the Docs opperate as it could have left him blind or paralyzed. He was 84 then and figured that he had a good run. He was more worried about my mom, 9 years his jr., because of her arthritis and osteoporosis and did NOT want her to have to take care of him. It was HIS job to take care of her. The tumor started growing un beknownest to us and must have reputured. He went to e/r on Mon. morning and was admitted to ICU. Tues. morning he passed surronded by 5 of his 7 kids, their spouses, and grand kids. I was flying in that morning from Tampa as my mother in law had passed at 0130. My poor girls lost 2 grandparents in one day. It was a tough week.
Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!

Return to “General Discussion Forum”