Got a Question

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
420 racin
Veteran

Got a Question

Postby 420 racin » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:25 am

What is the legal difference between a UTV/ATV/ORV and a tractor??

Ok, there is a certain WMA that has a helluva tough road to navigate pulling a boat, which is needed to hunt the right area, without a big mud slinging "bike". I was thinking I could easily take my Kubota 3200 back there pulling my boat, where as I can't using my Honda 300, because the road is torn up by yahoo's with 32' alligator tires.

Whats the rule/definition that says I can't use my little tractor?
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Re: Got a Question

Postby deltadukman » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:31 am

You dont think that tractor will tear the roads up even worse?
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:44 am

No, it won't i don't think. It doesn't "spin" the tires fast as hell and throw the mud all over the place and dig the ruts deeper and deeper, it just has the ground clearance needed to get through there. If "they" hadn't torn the road up in teh first place, it woudln't be an issue, but when folks come in with those 32' alligator tires on jacked up bikes that hual ass and tear everything up it makes it impossible for folks without that type bike. I truely believe that my tractor woudln't tear the road up like those bikes do. Regardless of the tear the road up issue, I am looking for a rule/definition that outlines what is considered an ATV/UTV/ORV.
FoldedUp
Regular

Postby FoldedUp » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:05 pm

Return to “General Discussion Forum”