Bad boy buggies

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
cmj84
Regular

Bad boy buggies

Postby cmj84 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Can anyone tell me about these preferably a 72volt
Long Cut
Veteran

Re: Bad boy buggies

Postby Long Cut » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:16 pm

The 72 volt I can not speak to specifically but I had A bad boy classic and got rid of it. It was ok for deer and turkey hunting as it was for sure very quiet but for ducks it did me no good. Sold it and bought a ranger. The bad boy would just about climb straight up a light pole as evidenced by me thinking it was in reverse one day backing off a trailer but alas it was in fwd and it climbed the front rail of the trailer and centered. It took me, 2 black dudes and a z71 to get that thing back over the rail. My main problem is that it was very heavy and it was all my 1500 chevy could do to pull it around. Depends on what you want to use it for. I got tired of charging it up as well.
edub20
Duck South Addict

Postby edub20 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:57 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Long Cut
Veteran

Postby Long Cut » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:13 pm

yep i knew those were floating around somewhere.
jdbuckshot
Duck South Addict

Postby jdbuckshot » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:32 am

We had a classic - got rid of it. every time a little water would splash on the solenoid it wouldn't work for about 20 min.

their are much better options out there for electric vehicles - I would strongly suggest looking at the ranger EV - after golf carts - bad boy buggies - I have settled on a ranger EV and I love it.
"The rich ..... who are content to buy what they have not the desire to get by their own exertions, These are the real enemies of Game."

Return to “General Discussion Forum”