Hey Rice

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
bulldog ducker
Duck South Addict

Hey Rice

Postby bulldog ducker » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:59 am

You still in NYC? The wife and I may be up there the week of the 14th. Is it easy to come up with giants tickets since they are so bad this year or should I buy on stub hub now?
HR Dutch Charles Sampson Bearden ( Charlie)
Rice
Duck South Addict

Re: Hey Rice

Postby Rice » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:25 am

Ya I still live there but not so sure about the tickets. I would say just go ahead and grab them on stubhub. I have been to 2 games there ever and once had an extra ticket and saw a black guy asking for tickets and told him I have one...you would have thought I have a kilo of ccocaine the way he wanted to walk away from the cops and get away from people to get it. Apparently getting tickets around the stadium there is a big deal if you get caught. Also it's a nice little trip going to the stadium. You have to go to penn station and get on a train to I think Hoboken then you have to get off that train and on one to the stadium. It's a nice little commute on a crowded train usually. The way back is what really blows and if you can head out of the stadium a little early or you'll be waiting on that train back to the city for about 45 minutes just to get on it. I stayed after a game once for about 20 minutes to talk to an old team mate and ended up at the back of the line.
A man who won't has no advantage over the man who can't.
bulldog ducker
Duck South Addict

Re: Hey Rice

Postby bulldog ducker » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:44 am

My wife found out about the time getting out there and nipped that in the bud. Guess we are doing the normal touristy Christmas stuff.
HR Dutch Charles Sampson Bearden ( Charlie)

Return to “General Discussion Forum”