Primitive Gun Season

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
mfalkner
Duck South Addict

Re: Primitive Gun Season

Postby mfalkner » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:28 am

I still hunt PW with a smokepole - TC Renegade - because it's cool and I like it. Can't recall that i've ever not killed a specific deer because my gun wasn't up to it. Lots of other factors but can't blame the gun.
jdbuckshot
Duck South Addict

Postby jdbuckshot » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:34 am

Liberal - that sums it up. Kill them all.

there won't be a deer left in this state if the law makers do not come up with a tagging system soon.

The WMA's reported deer harvest are so skewed they just as well not even do them - my guess is one out of ten deer killed get checked in.

I knew we were headed in the wrong direction when they let us start shooting the single shot 35cal and up.

Its Funny how the biggest deer on public land are harvested on federal lands - where state bag limits don't apply and rules are much stricter
"The rich ..... who are content to buy what they have not the desire to get by their own exertions, These are the real enemies of Game."
JaMak84
Duck South Addict

Postby JaMak84 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:00 am

deltadukman: "We may not agree on everything, but we all like t!tties"
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:18 am

http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington
TODO
Duck South Addict

Postby TODO » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:40 am

No matter what they do somebody is gonna raise hell about it. I think they left the PW restrictions in November in place to appease the gun shops that probably have 35's and 45-70's in stock that would be worthless otherwise.
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 am

http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington

Return to “General Discussion Forum”