November 4th

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
fireplug
Duck South Addict

November 4th

Postby fireplug » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:18 am

What are you guys going to do? I'm torn myself. I know I won't be voting for Cochran. Can't stomach it.
But I don't think I can stomach a Childers vote either. And third party is just a throw away. I'm going to be voting because of the other
items on the ballot particularly the constitutional amendment vote for hunting & fishing. So, just wondering what other's opinions are.
The "republican taking the senate" argument doesn't fly. It won't be any different until Obama is gone anyway. Then Hillary will take over
so we are screwed until the 2020 election.

http://mississippiconservativedaily.com ... -question/
How do you like your Hope and Change?
donia
Duck South Addict

Re: November 4th

Postby donia » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:41 am

republican...not gonna just give both sides of congress to the democrats. too much as stake, overall...aka the big picture, to vote based on hurt feelings from a "mississippi grudge match".
Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...
fireplug
Duck South Addict

Postby fireplug » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:45 am

My feelings aren't hurt. I wouldn't have voted for Cochran if he didn't even have a primary challenger this year. I voted third party last election for his spot. I just can't stomach the guy. Not going to continue to do the same thing over and over expecting a different result. No matter what party is in charge.
How do you like your Hope and Change?
donia
Duck South Addict

Postby donia » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:48 am

ok, your opinion and i respect it.
Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:18 am

All republican.
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Not gonna RE-elect anyone. They had their shot, move on. Government is broken, both Republicans and Democrats. They all steal your money, it's just a matter of who they give it to. Republicans, big business (Rich get Richer) Democrats, give it out to the "under priviledged" either way i don't have it.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”