Skinnydipping... not...

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
hillhunter
Duck South Addict

Re: Skinnydipping... not...

Postby hillhunter » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:02 pm

While I don't think it is the sort of thing I would want to watch nor do i think it is something that should be used for entertainment purposes, that is nature and sometimes nature isn't very pretty. Not a whole lot different than a lion chasing down a zebra except that the pig was coaxed into the water in front of an audience. Would the pig react different if it didn't come into the water for the camera and decided to cross the stream an hour later? Probably not and probably just as gruesome, just not an audience there to plaster it all over the internet. I don't like this video anymore than showing bad impact shots on hunting shows.... Taking a life shouldn't be for entertainment but it is part of the life cycle, and probably shouldn't be celebrated like we as hunters do sometimes.
work hard, play hard
Veteran

Re: Skinnydipping... not...

Postby 1010 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:13 pm

I kept wondering why they were not blasting away at those pigs.. It was a $#!+ way to die for sure. Most gator/croc kills are..

They had to know something bad was going to happen with a big gator involved..

As much as I like dead pigs, I don't think I would have done that. Much less dramatic and more fun with a bullet. Same results.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”