ISIS... You are in charge... now what?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
lipsplitter39654
Duck South Addict

ISIS... You are in charge... now what?

Postby lipsplitter39654 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:00 pm

so tell me what you would do... how far do you go? I know my own answer but want to hear other thoughts.
"Life is tough, life is even tougher if you're stupid" John Wayne

"Forgive and forget; but always remember." Jack Miner
MrGoodtime
Veteran

Re: ISIS... You are in charge... now what?

Postby MrGoodtime » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:06 pm

I'm thinking big glass spot in the desert
DoublePslayer
Veteran

Postby DoublePslayer » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:28 am

De inimico non loquaris male, sed cogites
Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything." Harry S. Truman
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Postby Deltamud77 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:25 am

Realistically, I would probably be lobbing cruise missiles and using fighter bombers/drones around the clock on their known positions. I would then use Delta/SEALs/MARSOC/British SAS, etc. to hunt and kill every one that they can find. These people we are fighting are cowards, so they will retreat to hide behind women and children - that is when it will be really hard. I would also destroy all of their infrastructure in Syria and probably commandeer all of their oil facilities in the ME to cut off their money supply.
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:46 am

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/phil-roberts ... kill-them/

I like this guys approach.

Gotta love Phil!
tombstone
Duck South Addict

Postby tombstone » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:57 am

Full out assault led first by drones for easier targets and then by the finest fighter pilots in the world. Once the place has been turned into a gravel pit I would send special forces in to finish off any living thing buried in the gravel. Don't hit a hard blow and stop, finish the game. As terrible as it is collateral damage is just a part of warfare. When it is over, any oil supply or refinery that was not destroyed in the operation would then be seized to help recoup the expenses. These folks are not human, squash their skulls!!!!!!!!!!!!
There will be a day....
lipsplitter39654
Duck South Addict

Postby lipsplitter39654 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:01 am

delta mud I like that plan... those units are the perfect solution for most of the work that needs to be done. I think you would need a bigger group like several thousand rangers to form a perimeter, and I say perimeter loosely, so that when they start scattering you can hopefully head them off. Also lots of army choppers to swat their asses as they scatter. I think no matter the cost no matter what it takes these bastards have to be hunted down and killed. if Syria, iran, Russia whoever doesn't like it then call their bluff. The beheading of Americans, esp journalists, not to mention the war on Christians can absolutely not be tolerated.

Tombstone, excellent plan.
"Life is tough, life is even tougher if you're stupid" John Wayne

"Forgive and forget; but always remember." Jack Miner
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:05 am

I'd go back to isolationism. stop giving any one outside our borders any aid (and some inside), Bring all our troops home and secure our borders, and always have the military sitting on G, waiting on O.
But that's just me.
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
REBEL DUCK
Duck South Addict

Postby REBEL DUCK » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:14 am

I agree with tuel if you go over there and get your head cut off that's your dumb ass. Worry about America an if they come over to the main land then unleash hell.
Get in where you fit in!
gps4
Veteran

Postby gps4 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:28 am

landscaper
Duck South Addict

Postby landscaper » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:38 am

davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:13 pm

As an Iraq veteran myself, here's what I would do. I would sit down with Iraqi government and give them this ultimatum...since we spent almost a decade training and equipping your army, and when the time came to prove yourselves, you threw down your arms and fled, you have 21 days to mobilize your Armies, launch a counter attack, and drive this scourge out of your country. If in three weeks you have not engaged and made progress, we will launch an aerial campaign the likes of which have never been seen. We will not differentiate between friend and foe, civilian or military, etc...we will destroy every vehicle, every building, every rock in occupied territory. We will then remove you from power if you are still alive, and set up three individual states within Iraq. A Sunni state, Shia state, and a Kurdish state. We will worry about boundaries later.
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:20 pm

We can also rotate different brigade combat teams here in the states or within Europe on a QRF status, ready to deploy anywhere in the world within 72 hrs. These would almost have to be airborne units. They would be on standby to deploy to the middle east with the sole purpose of engaging and destroying terrorists groups such as this. Under no circumstances would these QRF Brigade Combat Teams stay in country more than 3-6 months at a time. NO PEACE KEEPING FORCES.
ScottyLee
Duck South Addict

Postby ScottyLee » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:57 pm

not sure how credible, but several news outlets reporting as many as 11 aircraft have now went missing in libyia.
jbs38654
Veteran

Postby jbs38654 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:53 pm

It's a simple plan

You give the citizens of the said area( from the Mediterranean sea to the Russian border) 240 hours to pack their shît and GTFO because after the 240 hours is up I will be pushing the red button and israel will be an island all by its self with no more worries of muslim missiles coming their way
Simple plan but effective. And not one nïgger loving tree hugging politician will tell me no because I would ship their ašš over there to watch the nuke go off first hand
"N¡gger please"
Paula Dean

Return to “General Discussion Forum”