Ask DS: Where to buy a 5x10 trailer?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
teul2
Duck South Addict

Re: Ask DS: Where to buy a 5x10 trailer?

Postby teul2 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:56 am

Just an FYI,
Just picked up my 6x16 from Barrentine this morning. I love this thing already. Talked to him for a few minutes, and and he is supplying the utility trailers to Southland in Batesville and several others through the state. He said that Batesville has gotten 2 loads this week alone. Said he is putting out 85 trailers a week right now and can do 125 a week. He doesn't advertise, so he only sells out of his shop by word of mouth as not to cut his dealer business.
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
msudawg8087
Duck South Addict

Re: Ask DS: Where to buy a 5x10 trailer?

Postby msudawg8087 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:43 am

Seeing teul's post above on this thread reminded me to update where I ended up buying from.

Ended up taking Coach's advice and getting a 5x10 with angle iron, gate, 3500lb axles, 15" tires from Red Barn Equipment Co. in Decatur, MS. $854 for everything out the door. Paul was the guy's name. Nice guy and really helpful. He does not make his own but buys from a couple of dealers around MS and AL.

Red Barn Equipment Co.
Decatur, MS
Paul
(601)416-7749
SHERMANATOR

Return to “General Discussion Forum”