Power out in Downtown Memfrica

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
levi127
Duck South Addict

Power out in Downtown Memfrica

Postby levi127 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Well tonight downtown memphis is without electricity! Beale street and all the surrounding areas. Calling it becuase of the PURGE? 12 hours of no laws or rules. Still to now the power has been out for a while and no one knows why or how.

I am sure alot of stories will come up when the sun comes out tomorrow

Come to find out the power is out bc of a fire underground with the power company. Now they are reported a very large area is without power and power company saying they have no way of replacing it all. Something about the power grids are gone and no power indefinitely? Only reason this was found was bc of smoke coming out of all the man holes all are town. Guess its about to get a whole lot worst then it already is down there
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
Deltaduk
Veteran

Re: Power out in Downtown Memfrica

Postby Deltaduk » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:53 am

Dont listen to the news, they are idiots, that just got in our way. power was back on to everyone downtown by 2:15 am. Lot of stuff happened , but listening to the news will only make you become stupid sometimes. Remember , I have worked on that system for bout 19 yrs. Five O had second street blocked off . News media slipped in and set up with in feet of us. I told them they needed to get far back. They asked "How far?" I said far enough so as they cant see me.. They did not like that , but so what!
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:29 am

Forgot about you being in all that!
I figured it would got worst down there with all the coons already out and more to boot. I never heard of any problems coming of all that either, like theft and stuff. Glad the police actually was able to step in and get people moving out of the area as well.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
jbs38654
Veteran

Postby jbs38654 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:03 pm

and this is how rumors get started
"N¡gger please"
Paula Dean
Deltaduk
Veteran

Postby Deltaduk » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:16 pm

It was really different driving into downtown and half of it was dark( no light that is)
tombstone
Duck South Addict

Postby tombstone » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:04 am

Am I the only one who thinks a purge would be nice? :D :D :D :D
There will be a day....
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:30 am

nope
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin

Return to “General Discussion Forum”