Missouri shooting thoughts??.

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Missouri shooting thoughts??.

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:31 pm

For what police make, you couldn't pay me to join ANY police force. If you are forced to use your weapon then you are subject to what it happening there. He and his family will suffer for a long time. Why is it criminals have more rights these days?? He had just strong armed a store yet they make him a stand up citizen and loot a riot etc.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
MrGoodtime
Veteran

Re: Missouri shooting thoughts??.

Postby MrGoodtime » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:43 pm

Cop or no cop, if you have to use your weapon, use it till they stop moveing... i know i'll catch flack and hear the " once the threat stops " but i dont care, i'll pay for them once and only once.
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:57 pm

Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:17 pm

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:24 pm

driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
4dawgma
Duck South Addict

Postby 4dawgma » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:25 pm

I want some damn JUSTICE!!!!! Where are all these knikggras now the truth has come out. I want some looters brought to JUSTICE!!!! Hell, I want the S O B S that were saying a poor "high school kid" got shot!!!! That sum b itch aint no kid!!! that a big mo fo and deserved everything he asked for. Funny how it used to be "teenager" now its "big mike".... WTF
Where'd who go?
MSDawg870
Duck South Addict

Postby MSDawg870 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:54 pm

This convenience store video tells exactly what this guy was. A thief, a bully, a run of the mill worthless piece of shlt. My guess was this wasn't the first time that grab and go move was performed. Guess what? He won't be doing it anymore.

These brain dead idiots marching with their hands up like a bloody thirsty cop has gunned down a 3yr old angel are "@#$%#" fools.

And another thing, these morons bitching about the police with military equipment well "@#$%#" YOU!! Look what is going on out there. You want them to walk around with a "@#$%#" whistle, six shooter, and one "@#$%#" bullet?

IMO they could save a lot of money on tear gas by just clearing the streets with a few German shepherds.

My 2pennies
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:54 pm

Well tonight downtown memphis is without electricity! Beale street and all the surrounding areas. Calling it becuase of the PURGE? 12 hours of no laws or rules. Still to now the power has been out for a while and no one knows why or how.

I am sure alot of stories will come up when the sun comes out tomorrow
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
booger
Veteran

Postby booger » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:27 am

I think I heard a song about that, "I fought the law and the law won".

Al Sharpton apparently caught the first plane to Missouri, so I'm sure he'll tamp it down. :roll:

Memphis with no electricity?

Memo to self: Buy more ammo.
Them ducks is wary. We now resume our regularly scheduled forum melee in progress.
slayem
Veteran

Postby slayem » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:11 am

drakechaser
Veteran

Postby drakechaser » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:51 am

We are trained that if someone tries to take our duty weapon we match that threat with deadly force. It's a bad feeling during a scuffle when someone's hand touches your weapon and it's not yours. Lots of time in the academy and in service training is spent on weapon retention. That being said if that big ole boy was trying to take my weapon from me he would have received the same results. But it does not matter. The cop is always wrong and should have taken a bullet or been injured so that the innocent citizen would not have been hurt or killed. I have a very close friend and former co-worker who was forced to shoot and kill an armed robbery suspect in 2006. He only shot him after the suspect shot at him which resulted in a .380 round hitting his pepper spray can on his duty belt. The round was not powerful enough to penetrate the hard metal can and deflected. But it had enough force to knock him down. He and another Officer were able to engage the suspect and neutralize the threat after several rounds. The man was hopped up on crack and was not responding to being shot several times center mass. Because they were white and he was black this town and his family made it a racial issue. This "wonderful" man would have never done anything like that and the police shot him because he was black. The family and community refused to listen to the facts of the story. To this day his family hates our department and will not speak with us about anything. All of the turmoil eventually caused enough grief for both guys that they are no longer in law enforcement. After 10 years of being in it myself I have begun to re-think why I chose this profession. Seeing things like the Missouri riots is a very eye opening event that makes all of us really ponder the job.
"It's not that liberals aren't smart, it's just that so much of what they know isn't so" - President Ronald Reagan
Smoke68
Duck South Addict

Postby Smoke68 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:32 am

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/16/th ... guns-lack/

Looks like the Ferguson Police have had enough.

"Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop" -Augustus McRae
drakechaser
Veteran

Postby drakechaser » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:02 am

These same people that are protesting and looting are the same people that call the police for everything. They depend on the government to do everything for them. Not really sure how long they really think they could last in the lawless society they want. They have absolutely no resources to sustain themselves when the stores are empty. The current administration has grown the "welfare state" so drastically that it's almost unbelievable. This a small glimpse into what it would look like with a small computer glitch. Imagine these folks not getting any money put on their EBT cards at the first of the month. They go just a few days with no government money and this is what it would be like. Burning and looting businesses that had nothing to do with the shooting. They are acting like a bunch of animals but they expected to be treated like decent human beings.
"It's not that liberals aren't smart, it's just that so much of what they know isn't so" - President Ronald Reagan
4dawgma
Duck South Addict

Postby 4dawgma » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:11 pm

Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson said protesters were not the reason for the police reaction early Sunday after the midnight curfew took effect. He cited a report of people who had broken into a barbecue restaurant and taken to the roof, and a man who flashed a handgun in the street as armored vehicles approached the protesters.

At a Sunday rally, Johnson said he had met members of Brown's family and the experience "brought tears to my eyes and shame to my heart."

"When this is over," he told the crowd, "I'm going to go in my son's room. My black son, who wears his pants sagging, who wears his hat cocked to the side, got tattoos on his arms, but that's my baby."

Johnson added: "We all need to thank the Browns for Michael. Because Michael's going to make it better for our sons to be better black men."

The Rev. Al Sharpton told the rally Brown's death was a "defining moment for this country."

Sharpton said he wants Congress to stop programs that provide military-style weaponry to police departments. He said he expects police to "smear" the slain teenager, his family and his attorneys. He also condemned the recent violence and looting in Ferguson.
Where'd who go?

Return to “General Discussion Forum”