Missouri shooting thoughts??.

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Re: Missouri shooting thoughts??.

Postby Wildfowler » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:55 pm

driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:19 am

Ok, be honest does anyone else notice the similarities? I knew I knew him from somewhere...
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
southdeltan
Veteran

Postby southdeltan » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:05 pm

lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:43 pm

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:40 pm

Here's video of the guy shot in St Louis the other day....surprised that area hasn't been full of riots and looting, especially since it's all on video....and it's 2 white cops shooting a black guy...I don't really understand why they cuffed him after he was dead? I guess he was still moving???

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/20 ... mi-powell/
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Just heard an activist saying if he is not indicted the riots will be worse than they have been. What happened to hearing the facts and due process. Witnesses saw him charge, some say he had hands up although one was his buddy that just robbed a store and has warrant for lying to police. Police has facial injuries etc. I feel for his family and kid. They will have to move to Montana or rankin county!!!!!!! The governor already has him convicted. Sad. I forget was there rioting when oj got acquitted???
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:59 pm

dukhntn
Duck South Addict

Postby dukhntn » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:04 pm

There is an opportunity here for one of you to head up the Mississippi chapter...

http://fergusonresponse.tumblr.com
A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. -George Bernard Shaw
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:11 am

Wow.
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
donia
Duck South Addict

Postby donia » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:28 am

sux for people trying to get to buster's liquor @ poplar and highland, but i bet they have a banner day from the participants!!!
Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...
duckhunterdoc
Veteran

Postby duckhunterdoc » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:53 am

not sure if this has been posted yet--But within a week after this happened, me and the Wife sent a donation to Officer Wilson, site I used was off Facebook, do your own research to make sure you have found a ligit site--here is one I googled (not researched)http://www.supportofficerwilson.org/donate.html...............We felt it was the Least we could do, As this officers Life would be changed forever (as stated above)....From What was revealed from the News, I had already made my decision on What happened...criminal got shot, Officer was protecting Himself.......the Voice of entitlement was heard, Race card Played, If looting Occurs again- will be interesting to see if the Looters get away with out injury/death
chevy01234
Duck South Addict

Postby chevy01234 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:59 am

Sorry..all your "legitimacy" (a joke) just went out the window. That state is clearly not Maine.
fireplug
Duck South Addict

Postby fireplug » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:18 pm

What kind of recourse to business owners in Mizzou have? Can they fire at will on any threat to their property without legal action?
I'm not sure of the laws in Mo. Should they hold down their front door with 12 gauge loaded with first round rubber bullet followed by 00 Buck
to deter any one else that wants to try making a run on the place? Just curious to what they can do to stop the inevitable.
How do you like your Hope and Change?
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:03 pm

I predict there will be several if not many dead if wilson is not indicted. It has festered way to long and the longer it goes on the more fuel gets thrown on the fire. Al would like nothing more than a few to become heroes and die protesting violence or not. Just look at what took place before with businesses burned down etc. this will be a much larger scale. Most will be from out of town etc so the citizens will be hostages until order can be restored. Never ceases to amaze me the number of people without jobs that can protest everyday.

They want justice but wilson doesn't get the same fate. A leader of one of the protester groups was on hannity and said point blank if he isn't indicted then the justice system failed and therefore no justice will be served. You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop these days. Criminals are getting more and more rights each day.

Where were all the protesters when oj got off??? That's right.... At work!!!!
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
4dawgma
Duck South Addict

Postby 4dawgma » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:48 pm

If Wilson is looking to relocate, I would like to offer a warm welcome to Rankin County and perhaps a promising career with the Sheriffs Department.
Where'd who go?

Return to “General Discussion Forum”