Proud of our dog

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Terry Brousseau
Regular

Proud of our dog

Postby Terry Brousseau » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Hi everyone! We just received the August/September 2014 issue of the Hunting Retriever magazine and we are proud to report that HRCH Halloween Honey’s Buddy is now ranked #2 Current Top Producing Chesapeake Bay Retriever sire. He is also ranked #4 Historical Top Producing Chesapeake Bay Retriever sire.

On another matter, our new email address is Brousseauretrievers@gmail.com, so please change your contact info for us. And we just want to let everyone know that our website (chesapeakebaypuppies.com) is now back up and running. It was down for a short period, but it is now back.

And we also want to say that we have available two male puppies from Buddy and Annie’s last litter (whelped May 24, 2014). Here is a picture. If anyone is interested, please send an email or give us a call.

We are also in the process of breeding HR Prairie Rose and HRCH Jessie James. We should have puppies on the ground in about 63 days. We will send emails out once the pups are on the ground and we know what we have!
Attachments
pups #2.JPG
White Toes and Little Joe
mfalkner
Duck South Addict

Re: Proud of our dog

Postby mfalkner » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:37 am

Congrats for y'all and Buddy, that's impressive. Nice looking pups, too.
js
Veteran

Postby js » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:12 am

Now if I could just get off my butt and get the fear of failing out of my way maybe I could get Fred titled we could start getting buddy to that #1 spot on the list. I would highly recommend any pup off of buddy if anyone is in the market for a great chessie.
Terry Brousseau
Regular

Postby Terry Brousseau » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Thanks, He's a really good dog! But all the thanks should go out to all the owners of Buddy's pups that took the time and effort to title their dogs. Johnathan, your dog Fred is a good one. He would pass any test. Again Thanks!!!
Mark Sehon
Veteran

Postby Mark Sehon » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:35 am

Congrats!! Glad I got to throw birds for him. :)
Terry Brousseau
Regular

Postby Terry Brousseau » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:47 am

Hi Mark! Hope things are good with you and your family. I remember that day when you and Buddy had a little stand off and you won.

Thanks!
Terry Brousseau
Regular

Postby Terry Brousseau » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:20 am

Puppies went to new homes this past weekend. One in Hattiesburg Ms. and the other in Lake Charles,La.
Jay Dufour
Veteran

Postby Jay Dufour » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:56 am

Return to “General Discussion Forum”