Extra baggae home

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Jeff
Duck South Addict

Extra baggae home

Postby Jeff » Sun Jul 15, 2001 9:41 am

Nope not ol' goosebruce, as soon as I got movin' in the car, felt that itchin' all over around my ankles. Man the chigger population at the shootin' range adopted my legs for transportation and a meal. I hate them dang bugs!!!!! It was lots a fun though even with them buggies.
Micah
Site Admin

Extra baggae home

Postby Micah » Sun Jul 15, 2001 10:42 am

hehe....Looks like the chiggers liked the taste of me too...

I had a great time. Good food, good folks, and some good shooting make for a damn good time to be had by all.

Thanks Anatidae for the use of the facility, and Jeff, you outdid yourself with all the wild game you brought. Does anyone have a final count on the folks that showed up?

Micah
<itchin' in Cleveland>
MSDuckmen
Duck South Addict

Extra baggae home

Postby MSDuckmen » Sun Jul 15, 2001 10:56 am

Those chiggers didn't get to me at the meet. Must like only the young tender duckers, we old jokers are just too tough for them buggers.
Got a few good pictures of the meet and I will be sending them to Micah to post once I get them sized.
It was a real pleasure to meet the gang, Hell half of ya not near as big an booty as ya make out to be on the forum. GWHAAAAAA
Thanks to all for putting this on.

I feel like I made some new friends out of this gathering.

Luck to all
SCOOTER

Extra baggae home

Postby SCOOTER » Sun Jul 15, 2001 5:34 pm

my leg's look like i've got chickenpox, on me there eating bones. all in all i had a great time, again thank's . let's plan another one soon.
Greenhead22
Duck South Addict

Extra baggae home

Postby Greenhead22 » Sun Jul 15, 2001 5:48 pm

They attacked my ankles this morning, but killed them with some clorox/water mix before they got out of hand.
Jeff
Duck South Addict

Extra baggae home

Postby Jeff » Sun Jul 15, 2001 8:19 pm

Welp to make things worse, Shelly was fine last night, but they jumped ship last night after we thought we had nailed them all and well she's covered now. So I guess it's all in the family now. It was a great time and Duckmen, I ate most of that sasage for breakfast this mornin' it was still awesome. Great stuff.
goosebruce
Duck South Addict

Extra baggae home

Postby goosebruce » Sun Jul 15, 2001 8:54 pm

Nary a chigger bite here... dey must not like the taste of, welp you know... I did pick sumthing up on way home, got a dang speeding ticket cuttin thru collierville trying to miss the construction... Only the second ticket i aint smoozed out of, or couldnt git fixed since I been out of hi school, looky like id rather had de chiggers. travis
duforester
Veteran

Extra baggae home

Postby duforester » Mon Jul 16, 2001 6:55 am

Well, the chiggers didn't get me either this weekend. I had a great time. It was good to finally put faces with some of the members! For those who missed it, you missed a great time and GREAT food! I'm ready for duck season now!
goosebruce
Duck South Addict

Extra baggae home

Postby goosebruce » Mon Jul 16, 2001 5:59 pm

Woke up this morning covered wif chigger bites... sheeez. travis
Anatidae
Duck South Addict

Extra baggae home

Postby Anatidae » Tue Jul 17, 2001 9:36 am

'Chiggers didn't get me.....'guess I didn't stand still long enough.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”