Come help support!!!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Ben_huntin

Come help support!!!

Postby Ben_huntin » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Cole Elam, 2 year old son of Kyle Elam and MaryEsther Murphy Elam. Was diagnosed with a very rare liver cancer. I'm asking any and everyone to come ride the river with us for Cole. I already have several boats that will be riding to the sand bar north if Barton farry cut on the Tom bigbee river on August 23rd. This will simply be a day for everyone to get out and ride and maybe raise some money for such a sweet family. There will be a donation box on the sand bar. All boats are welcome. I know we will have several mud boats and I know of pontoons and ski boats. Bring whatever you have and hang out with us hope to see you all there. Any questions call or text me at 6624182119
teul2
Duck South Addict

Re: Come help support!!!

Postby teul2 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Prayers sent.
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
Blake Williamson
Duck South Addict
Location: Probably on the Pearl River setting at the cabin with a beer in hand with Ol'Jake beside me.

Postby Blake Williamson » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:47 am

I will be there!
Marsh Mutt Pro-Staff
Blake Williamson
Duck South Addict
Location: Probably on the Pearl River setting at the cabin with a beer in hand with Ol'Jake beside me.

Postby Blake Williamson » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:20 am

BUMP
Marsh Mutt Pro-Staff
Blake Williamson
Duck South Addict

Postby Blake Williamson » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:50 pm

This weekend guys!
Marsh Mutt Pro-Staff

Return to “General Discussion Forum”