Hunters ed

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
tazdog
Veteran

Hunters ed

Postby tazdog » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:40 am

My son took the class trough the school back in May. How long does it take to receive the card?
Drakeshead
Duck South Addict

Re: Hunters ed

Postby Drakeshead » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:23 pm

D1
Duck South Addict

Postby D1 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Did he receive a certificate from the class? if so contact the jackson office to see if they have him in the system. sometimes the card gets lost in the mail, the student or instructor will put the wrong mailing address or the people typing it into the computer enters the wrong address...you will need his personal info when calling(DOB maybe SS number etc.). they will be able to direct in the process to get it straightened out if he is not in the system.

Not saying this is the case with your son, however we see them coming through our classes all the time from the local school district because they missed a day or too many days, they can pass the test and the safety course to recieve, however they missed too many hours(a ten a course) and the teacher can't certify the student without them being in the room for ten hours.
Thanks
Bruce

dogs are only as good as their trainers,and trainers are only as good as their dogs

Romans 14:11
tazdog
Veteran

Postby tazdog » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:39 am

Thanks I couldn't get the link to work so I guess I will call next week. He did get certificate of completion with an id # .

Return to “General Discussion Forum”