Patio addition - looking for contractors and ideas

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
country_20boy
Veteran

Patio addition - looking for contractors and ideas

Postby country_20boy » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:48 am

So I've decided that I want to add onto my back patio, but I'm not sure what I want. I like the simplicity and low maintenance of concrete, but I want something that looks nice like stone pavers. Maybe scored and stained concrete? This area is really flat, so drainage is critical. I don't want to do anything that will pond water up next to my foundation. I will have to relocate some sprinklers and may add some shrubs and landscaping in while I'm at it.

If you are a Contractor or Landscaper with experience in this area or know someone who is, give me a name and number and I will call. I'm located in Gluckstadt. For the rest of you, I'm looking ideas and photos of similar projects that you've done.

Also to note, my neighbor 2 doors down is looking to do something very similar, so you may can get two jobs out of this. :D
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Re: Patio addition - looking for contractors and ideas

Postby deltadukman » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:12 pm

http://www.outdoorsolutionsms.com/

Friends and customers of mine. You're only limited by your ideas and pocket book.
bulldog ducker
Duck South Addict

Postby bulldog ducker » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:54 pm

lets put up some forms and get after it... I think I owe you some free manual labor :D
HR Dutch Charles Sampson Bearden ( Charlie)
country_20boy
Veteran

Postby country_20boy » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:53 pm

quacker11
Veteran

Postby quacker11 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:35 am

Holler at me this evening and I'll give you Jason's number with Outdoor Solutions. They do really nice work.
the doctor
Duck South Addict

Postby the doctor » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Just started an outdoor shower right off our back patio and bedroom. Nice after a hot day in the yard and the kids have never been so excited to take their bath. They come in for supper ready for bed.

Working on some enclosure or something to offer a bit of privacy but walk behind our place now and you might get a peek at the good stuff!

the doc
WeBeJeepin
Veteran

Postby WeBeJeepin » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:16 pm

http://www.kitchensoutsidellc.com/aboutus.html

This is a friend of mine. He does nice work and he has a hot ass girl working for him that might come look at the job with him if you're lucky :D
ducknbuck1
Veteran

Postby ducknbuck1 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:45 pm

I am currently building an outdoor kitchen and I went with John Hertel with Pro Vision Designs. I talked to all of them and he was my choice after talking to people in the business that has seen a lot of the companies work. He is a great guy and he is onsight swinging hammers and making sure it is done the way he wants it. I would use John 1,000 times over again if I was doing anything in his line of work. I will attach some pics of mine so far.

Close up of Stamped Concrete Floor

Another Shot of Floor

Picture of Structure

Smeared Brick

Picture of Latern

Granite/Grills and Lights

Better Picture of Granite

Return to “General Discussion Forum”