choosing the lesser of two evils...

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
the doctor
Duck South Addict

choosing the lesser of two evils...

Postby the doctor » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:59 am

I just thought someone should summarize what voting in our country was like, so I did in the subject line.

the doc
matador1
Duck South Addict

Re: choosing the lesser of two evils...

Postby matador1 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:31 am

I agree. On one hand you have Thad who has done tons for our great State, I will not deny. The majority of good things that have happened to farmers in the past 42 years is a result of his hard work. I don't agree with the trade offs and concessions he's had to make to get those results but that's a whole debate within itsself. One that I'm not qualified to make. But Thad seems out of wind and out of touch.
McDaniels on the other hand seems to be a fresh start at rebuilding our State and nation and getting us back to being dependant on ourselves not big goverment. His problem? Can't articulate a plan.

So the quandry becomes lay in the bed with the devil you know and accept the staus quo? Or step out of our comfort zone and hope for something better.
Your resident mortgage loan officer. You've got a friend in the business. http://www.adamblack.net
Nuker

Postby Nuker » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:11 am

trading the devil for the witch
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:09 pm

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington

Return to “General Discussion Forum”