Ask DS ATV trailer around Jackson

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Ask DS ATV trailer around Jackson

Postby Seymore » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Looking for someone to customer build an ATV trailer around Jackson area. I have a brother in Brandon looking to get one made.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
HardCashBrake
Regular

Re: Ask DS ATV trailer around Jackson

Postby HardCashBrake » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:35 am

http://www.centralmscustombuilttrailers.com
Theses guys did great work for me on a trailer to haul my layout boats. Completely custom.
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." ~ Aldo Leopold
sondance
Veteran

Re: Ask DS ATV trailer around Jackson

Postby sondance » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:14 am

What HardCash said. I had them build one last year for my Ranger Crew and have been pleased. Very nice guys too. BTW since your brother is in Brandon, they are close bye. Located just outside of Pelahatchie. I rode all over trying to find what I wanted and couldn't locate just the thing. They wound up doing it for less money than a trailer I would have settled for.
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway

Return to “General Discussion Forum”