prayers for baby Nolan

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
BucksandDucks
Veteran

Re: prayers for baby Nolan

Postby BucksandDucks » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:02 pm

Having a 6 month old myself this seems to be really hitting home. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through but it is great to hear the good news. Tears start flowing each time I read an update or say a prayer for you all. I hope that you and your family continue to stay strong and lean on the power of prayers. I will continue to pray for you all. I can't wait to hear of Nolan taking his first steps or saying his first words.
---"The fool that drinks to drown his sorrows, ought to be told that sorrow knows how to swim" - unknown

HRCH Choctaw's Diamond Bailey SH
HRCH Nature's Fierce Firestorm
mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:10 am

Prayers sent for this little fighter. May you all be home, safe and sound, real soon.
Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
bwilli3
Regular

Postby bwilli3 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Well guys, as bad as I hate to say this, we are headed back to the operating room tomorrow. We gave Nolan 6 full days to try and fight through this and he just couldn't do it. The surgery that we had on the 9th of December never really worked how it was supposed to, so with him not waking up, the 2 added up to a surgery. The surgeons have assured us that he could withstand 100 times what they have slated for tomorrow. I ask that everyone who reads this before 2pm tomorrow to please send a prayer for my little buddy. I am assured that I will be updating late tomorrow with great news!

http://babynolanwilliams.blogspot.com/

Above is a link to our blog that my wife updates daily for anyone that would like to see the whole story. Thanks!
KWAKHED
Duck South Addict

Postby KWAKHED » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:35 pm

You got it!
HR Choctaw's Sunset Drake
Mississippi Mallard Mafia
BucksandDucks
Veteran

Postby BucksandDucks » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:57 am

On the way!
---"The fool that drinks to drown his sorrows, ought to be told that sorrow knows how to swim" - unknown

HRCH Choctaw's Diamond Bailey SH
HRCH Nature's Fierce Firestorm
Jeff
Duck South Addict

Postby Jeff » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Any updates? Still praying for baby Nolan.
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:59 am

http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington
bert f
Regular

Postby bert f » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Praise God praise God our baby Nolan is improving already God does answer prayers !!! I'm declaring Feb 3 2014 Nolan day everyone must wear maroon and white in other words something with MSU on it just get a shirt !!! If you are with me on this give Nolan a big amen !!! Thanks again to out Awesome God !!!

this is Ashley Aunt and she is a big old miss fan so guy lets support her wear maroon and white on Feb 3 2114 Nolan day
bwilli3
Regular

Postby bwilli3 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:35 pm

Hey guys, sorry i'm so late updating. Nolan did great and is recovering great. We did not see him until late last night. I only stayed back in the picu about 45 seconds due to the dr having to leave his chest open due to swelling. Me being in the construction business just coulldnt handle seeing that. My wife, the nurse, neverskipped a beat. They will be closing him up tomorrow which is a big step in getting to the 5th floor, then home. Thanks for all the prayers and send up some now for a speedy recovery so we get back to our boring life in doddsville! I might actually get to squeeze in a last minute hunt if we are lucky enough!
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Congrats to you all.
I pray all goes well.
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
Jeff
Duck South Addict

Postby Jeff » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:41 am

Once again answered prayers. Thank God!

Now praying for a quick healing and recovery process, this can be a long frustrating process at times. Very happy for the great news on the update!
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:02 am

Great News!!! We will keep praying.. Please keep us up to date..
http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington
ShotgunSP
Veteran

Postby ShotgunSP » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:19 am

Praying for yall!
BAY KINGFISHER
Duck South Addict

Postby BAY KINGFISHER » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:57 am

Prayers sent!!
HRCH Mr. Buck's Delta Do "Dee" MH
bert f
Regular

Postby bert f » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:30 am

Hey everybody come and join us on February 1st at the National Guard Armory in Cleveland for a live entertainment from Chris Gentry kicking off at 1:30 and following with Frank Caswell's band. There will be a live auction (5pm), silent auction (1p-5p), and cake sale (starting at 2pm). We will also be selling hamburgers and hot dogs. There will be face painting for kids. Please come and join us and let's raise some money for baby Nolan and his parents Ashley Pentecost Williams and Brent Williams. Thanks

http://babynolanwilliams.blogspot.com/2 ... 11614.html

Return to “General Discussion Forum”