Knock Out Game

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Jeffro B
Regular

Knock Out Game

Postby Jeffro B » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:13 am

Saw this morning on the news that a young white man is looking at 10 years in prison for knocking out a black man. Now, the world wide web is slap full of Black men doing the same thing to White people and to my knowledge has never made the news, and if so, certainly not getting time in prison for it.
Natty
Veteran

Re: Knock Out Game

Postby Natty » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:10 am

The only thing I've seen on the news are the blacks doing it to whites. Haven't heard about this fellow though. It's been happening for a year or so.
Ster
Veteran

Postby Ster » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:39 am

I see racial tension at an all time high in this country. I think that things can really come to a crescendo if and when the federal government goes bankrupt. There is such a large proportion of the African American population on the Government programs that we could very well see nation wide rioting and looting similar to what south central saw after Rodney King verdict. If that happens, invariably it won't limit itself to predominantly black communities, it will lead to some major racial clashes. History of the world predicts that there is no such thing as perpetual racial harmony. At some point battle lines get drawn. It is unfortunate, but that is what history reveals to us.
digger
Duck South Addict

Postby digger » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Saw it in the paper charging him with a hate crime.Like stated all I'v seen or heard about was black on white why no hate crime charges in those case's?
three11
Veteran

Postby three11 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:06 pm

I'd like to catch some of those thugs playing the "knockout game". I would invite them to play a friendly game of "dead ni66er".

Return to “General Discussion Forum”