Question about puppy papers----Update 4/12

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
GreenheadJim
Veteran

Re: Question about puppy papers----Update

Postby GreenheadJim » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:24 pm

I started sending texts yesterday and never heard anything back. I sent one every hour. I know they were read because of iMessage. I decided to call this morning from my work phone and he answered. He was very courteous and told me he was trying to find out what was going on. He said he would call me tonight by 7:30 and tell me what he found out about the papers. I then called the stud dogs owner and he told me that he still hasn't paid all if the stud fee and he has been trying to call him but he won't answer. This guy I got the dog from has no idea that I have talked to the stud owner and that I know he owes him money. The stud owner will not release his dogs info until he pays the stud fee.

I guess I'll give him a couple of more days and I'll tell him I know he owes money and can't get me my papers until he pays the guy. I guess I'll have to take him to court. I've got the written guarantee and the advertisement where he was selling AKC reg pups. All I want is my darn papers.
Anatidae
Duck South Addict

Re: Question about puppy papers----Update 2-6-2014

Postby Anatidae » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Alright that brings-up a question for the experienced dog breeders on here.......

Q: At what point is a stud fee normally paid?
"I'd like to be remembered among my closest waterfowling friends (if I am remembered at all) for how I hunted them - not how many I killed" - [Jay Strangis]
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
champcaller
Duck South Addict

Postby champcaller » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:31 pm

Achilles' Man in Black - CashMH

www.frontlinewaterfowl.com
Anatidae
Duck South Addict

Postby Anatidae » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:40 pm

"I'd like to be remembered among my closest waterfowling friends (if I am remembered at all) for how I hunted them - not how many I killed" - [Jay Strangis]
GreenheadJim
Veteran

Postby GreenheadJim » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:01 pm

GreenheadJim
Veteran

Re: Question about puppy papers----Update 2-12-2014

Postby GreenheadJim » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Still have no papers and still getting the runaround. I gave him until this Friday to produce my papers or show proof that they had been applied for. If he doesn't, I file papers on him next week. It's going to cost me at least 2 tanks of gas and 2 vacation days for court. I'm beyond pissed now.

I'll post his name up on here Friday night if he fails to provide me something.
GreenheadJim
Veteran

Re: Question about puppy papers----Update 2-12-2014

Postby GreenheadJim » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:46 am

I gave him until today to provide me with my puppy papers or at least, confirmation that they had been applied for. He was suppose to send me a text or call me on a daily basis this week and has not, so I will go ahead and post his name.

He is Jason Williams from New Hope, Mississippi. I hope some of you know him. If you do, send him a message for me. You can tell him that "HELL IS COMING, AND I'M COMING WITH IT". He will regret the day he tried to take advantage of me. I'm going to take him to court for the papers. I'm also going to ask for lost wages and gas money to go to Columbus twice (once to sign the papers and once for court). Hopefully I will win, which I will because I have a letter of guarentee of registration and I have the advertisement from the Market Bulletin stating they were AKC registered.

When it's all over, I'm going to whoop his AZZZZZZZ and use the money to get me out of jail. It will be well worth it.
dukluk
Duck South Addict

Re: Question about puppy papers----Update 2/14 Here's his na

Postby dukluk » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:04 am

While you're at it, go to every hunting dog site that you can think of, and put his name out there for the public to be wary of him....then, send a copy of his ad from the Market Bulletin to them, and report him to the Market Bulletin, as well....they don't take to kindly to scammers and liars.
LODI QUACKER
Duck South Addict

Postby LODI QUACKER » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:34 am

AND STAY OUT OF MY BLIND!!!!!!!!!!

GEt em JIM!!!
fireplug
Duck South Addict

Postby fireplug » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:15 am

You been having hell past few weeks with money exchanges haven't you kid. :lol:

Maybe if you file your papers in court the judge will force the guy to pay his stud fee so everyone will be happy.

Hope the guy finished your bathroom so you don't have to file papers on him too. :lol:
How do you like your Hope and Change?
GreenheadJim
Veteran

Postby GreenheadJim » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:49 am

The guy called me this morning and him and the stud owner have worked out their problems. He is mailing the paperwork to the stud owner today he said. I called the stud owner and he verified that and said when he got the paperwork he would sign it and send it to AKC and call me when he does. Maybe I'll have them in a few weeks now.
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:30 pm

Nobody owes you anything.
GreenheadJim
Veteran

Postby GreenheadJim » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:29 pm

Seymore
Duck South Addict

Re: Question about puppy papers----Update 2/21 good news- ma

Postby Seymore » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:46 pm

You better count on more than just two trips to court. In Justice Court the judge will continue the case one court date if the defendant was served by the constable posting the summons and the door. Then second court date will come around and the defendant could ask the judge for a continuance for whatever reason and the judge might allow it. The third time might be the charm but it all depends. One thing is certain you better be at every single calling of the case. I've seen them thrown out with prejudice because the plaintiff didn't show
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”