Be respectful on Public Land

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
woody
Veteran

Re: Be respectful on Public Land

Postby woody » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Ok this has to be a joke. I am a sucker for playing along this far.
donia
Duck South Addict

Postby donia » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...
marionfd708
Veteran

Postby marionfd708 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Chuckle12
Duck South Addict

Postby Chuckle12 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:07 pm

The last man that called me a mf'r got stabbed in to heart with a scythe.

#homeydontplaydat
Μολὼν λαβέ
HRCH Man with a Loaded Gun MH
HR Quest's Loaded Gun 4/8/00-7/5/12 RIP
LODI QUACKER
Duck South Addict

Postby LODI QUACKER » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:13 pm

MP18
Handomely styled like it's big brother, this "little giant" can be a great calling card or the perfect souvenier. With the option of having your company name or logo imprinted on the blade, the MP18 is a great promotional item with staying power. Perfect for your specialty advertising needs or as a gift.

or go with this

http://www.cavinesspaddles.net/SearchResults.asp?Cat=77

Have that thing bolted to the floor of the boat like the weapons rack in the arms room!

GO to, hole clearin dEvice.
Last edited by LODI QUACKER on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrizwalD
Duck South Addict

Postby GrizwalD » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:26 pm

call it the "SKULLING PADDLE" ....
COON HUNTER
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:55 pm

What I am meaning is this just didnt happen. He knew what he was planning on doing when he picked up the paddle. He aimed for his face/head when he swung so its not like he was trying to hit him in the leg or foot. He intended to do very bad thing with it. So it was planned when the guys walked or road up on the group. I know the small paddle they are referring to also. Ive killed many of snakes with them fishing, only becuase they got to close to the boat.

Both parties are in the wrong honestly. Calling someone a name regardless is not given you legal means to possibly kill or knock someone brain damaged.

It was totally handled wrong. I can not wrap my mind around something like this happening and then they just leave. I dont care how many MFers you have with you and its my family or buddy harmed regardless of the reason. Better keep away from that area or keep them tags changed on your trucks and trailers. If not they might end up at the bottom of the ramp by accident. Hope the next MS people there are not affected by these past problems and innocent hunters.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
Trip
Duck South Addict

Postby Trip » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:19 pm

We just bought a cabin up there so the way I see it, we just let them know who they can and can't bully around.

After dude took the hit with paddle I bet it's going to take getting kicked by a mule to set his eyes back straight…

#thedrisin
#imsorryareyoulookinathimorme
Josh Lantrip
Blackduck
Duck South Addict

Postby Blackduck » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:31 pm

Y'all are missing the point. Read the title. It doesn't say "how to behave on public land". It says "be respectful". Do be concerned about how a man handles hisself. If someone wants to split someone else's head with a paddle after taking an ass chewin then fine. What you need to focus on is how you should behave. Watch your tongue because there is always a bigger badder paddle totin SOB. Trip's not askin if what went down was right or wrong; he is simply warning you that when you put your mouth in geAr someone else may pump the brakes. :mrgreen:
No, i don't want to know you ---- teul

the tree
Veteran

Postby the tree » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:42 pm

guy with the paddle smoke crack?
Trip
Duck South Addict

Postby Trip » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:51 pm

Josh Lantrip
H20 Fowl
Duck South Addict

Postby H20 Fowl » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:52 pm

levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:23 pm

I guess im about the only one that this gets under the skin on. Dont know why it does bc it does not concern me at all with either party. Just the fact of being called a name you use possibly deadly force? Come on guys, really think about this. Regardless of running your mouth and so on. How many of us have done it before for different things? Ever thought about picking up something and hitting someone for being called a name? Or wondered for calling someone a name youd get hit with something other then a fist?

I could see it now, he is the baddest dude right now in yalls click. Oh yea he got in a fight and beat this dude up over a duck hole. Oh yea really what happened? We beat them to a glory hole and they were made bc we were not local and their 1st, their boat sucked!. Guy called my buddy a MF and he hit him with a paddle for saying that. Hu? What? You run with that big of little (female dogs). Sounds like to many in your group have little man syndrom (how ever you spell it). But then you need to watch for a paddle to appear out of no where or go ahead and make your self shorter then them.

But use your heads regardless. Now days you can not understand what goes through peoples heads.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
free78
Veteran

Postby free78 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:27 pm

levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer

Return to “General Discussion Forum”