Be respectful on Public Land

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
REBEL DUCK
Duck South Addict

Re: Be respectful on Public Land

Postby REBEL DUCK » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:59 pm

But we would never call anyone a name over a duck ha
Get in where you fit in!
Trip
Duck South Addict

Postby Trip » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:02 pm

It ain't like this guy came through all nice with his hat in his hand and asked to join up with us. I smoked his booty in the ditch opening weekend and his turd of a boat is why he didn't get the hole that morning. I guess his pride was hurt when that $16k mud rig couldn't outrun a little ol 25hp.
Last edited by Trip on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh Lantrip
Faithful Retrievers
Duck South Addict

Postby Faithful Retrievers » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:14 pm

Just a heads up and this is strictly from another party that hunts there. They are having under cover pull up to hunt and see what the reaction is. They were set up for an hr when a group pulled up a daylight said how many you got he said well you got 4 more now. They shot had a decent hunt then the group left never put out or picked up a decoy. I don't see how they can say you cant claim a spot first to show up. I have seen many fist threw over a damn duck hole. Its not so much about the cause but hey some people only going to take so much lip and mine hits limit and the first mfer. When guns are involved its gets dangerous quick.
http://www.grizzlyjig.com
"Better to have people think your a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"- Mark Twain
Trip
Duck South Addict

Postby Trip » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Josh Lantrip
marionfd708
Veteran

Postby marionfd708 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:54 pm

randall25x
Veteran

Postby randall25x » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Man, that is some crazy stuff! What if that guy that got smacked was one of those undercover wardens? You still think he would've deserved it? NEA sounds like the wild wild west!!
Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:58 pm

"I'd still like to stick that shotgun up a mallard's as$ and pull the trigger!"---FRITZ RUESEWALD @ 93 years old...(The Arkansas Duck Hunter's Almanac, pg.91)
Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:08 pm

"I'd still like to stick that shotgun up a mallard's as$ and pull the trigger!"---FRITZ RUESEWALD @ 93 years old...(The Arkansas Duck Hunter's Almanac, pg.91)
kb7722
Veteran

Postby kb7722 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:44 am

medic11
Veteran

Postby medic11 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 am

Damn it boys, "hitting someone out of nowhere with a paddle" doesn't make you the bigger badder man in my opinion. Squaring off with fists are one thing but when you pick up a blunt object that's a game changer. Sounds like something I may have done a few years ago, hopefully one day both parties will realize this is hunting and there are far more important things in life than a duck hole.

Had 4 brand new tires cut along the sidewall on public land in Missouri a few years back, with a note telling us to go back to Mississippi. I'll pony up the money for a lease every year before I deal with the dumb $#!+ on public land again.
Freedom Hunters
http://www.freedomhunters.org

Maple Ridge's Flyboy Buzz Lightyear "Buzz"

War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:34 am

No doubt the guy needed his ass whoopped, but the way I read it is the paddler is a "BEARDED CLAM" and had to blidside the guy with a paddle, instead of square off and TRY to whoop him old school, maybe he figured he would be the one getting whooped, so he "BEARDED CLAM" punched him with a paddle when he wasn't expecting it.. That's a Democratic move right there. Also sounds like yall had history with the guys since you blew his ass away opening morning.....I'm willing to bet this aint over adn that more will come next time yall run into each other.

Keep us informed
GrizwalD
Duck South Addict

Postby GrizwalD » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:40 am

COON HUNTER
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Postby Deltamud77 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:48 am

fireplug
Duck South Addict

Postby fireplug » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:50 am

Public land hunting is why I hung up my calls a few years ago. Isn't worth the hassle. No patience or time for all the drama.

Not my style to have hit someone with a boat paddle (unless the SHTF), but I wouldn't have sit idle and let someone dog cuss me over a spot that
I had already claimed first. I would have invited the not so freindly person to the dry ground to settle the dispute mano e mano. Easy to Monday
morning QB the situation tho. Guess your buddy did what is instincts told him to do. And most likely a lesson learned for a hot head with a loud mouth.
How do you like your Hope and Change?
Trip
Duck South Addict

Postby Trip » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:09 am

It's not a felony if the guy can't I.D. who did it. Who's to say he didn't fall in the shower...
Josh Lantrip

Return to “General Discussion Forum”