I agree with the Taliban

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
LODI QUACKER
Duck South Addict

I agree with the Taliban

Postby LODI QUACKER » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Not that I like the Taliban, but, this sounds pretty correct. (copied from a news outlet)

Taliban militants fighting US troops in Afghanistan taunted Washington over the government shutdown on Wednesday, accusing US politicians of "sucking the blood of their own people".
"The American people should realise that their politicians play with their destinies as well as the destinies of other oppressed nations for the sake of their personal vested interests," the Taliban said.

SAD!
SHANE704
Veteran

Re: I agree with the Taliban

Postby SHANE704 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:23 pm

hard to argue with that
Up2Early
Veteran

Postby Up2Early » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Coming from the experts on the subject!
SHR Up2Early's Delta Dawn

Check out my lanyards: http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=32696&id=1348690753
LODI QUACKER
Duck South Addict

Postby LODI QUACKER » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:33 pm

iron grip
Duck South Addict

Postby iron grip » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Hit the nail on the head...wonder when and who it will be that comes and "saves" us from the oppressor...?
At times there is not a satisfactory substitute for well-aimed lead going down range at high velocity.
-Jim Rawles

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us!
HEADSHOT
Regular

Postby HEADSHOT » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:11 pm

Conservative Americans when we finally decide its enough and band together vs agreeing on some issues and arguing over others put the petty stuff aside long enough to take our country back
landscaper
Duck South Addict

Postby landscaper » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:36 am

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
landscaper
Duck South Addict

Postby landscaper » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:42 am

While you're at it go read the entire Declaration of Independence. Sounds strangely familiar!!

The time is at hand.
gps4
Veteran

Postby gps4 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:40 am

are we suggesting that the time is at hand to refresh the the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants?
fireplug
Duck South Addict

Postby fireplug » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 am

Had an email show up in my spam box saying there was going to be a veteran's march on the war memorials in DC this Sunday. Not sure how true it is
cause I haven't heard it anywhere else yet. I sure hope they go and tear the Barrycades to pieces when they enter. I hope a lot of them are armed and
don't take any crap off of the Nazi park rangers.
How do you like your Hope and Change?
fireplug
Duck South Addict

Postby fireplug » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:48 am

How do you like your Hope and Change?
gps4
Veteran

Postby gps4 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:04 am

it sure is fun to read in our history books about the great forward thinking patriots who sacrificed their normalcy, faced a very real risk of death and founded this country. anyone who tried that today would quickly be written off as a lunatic and fanatic and made short work of by law enforcement agencies, and the legal system if they were fortunate enough to survive the shoot-out with police. the machine has gotten too big and the common folk are too dependent on the government or government driven industry or down right complacent to ever have any appreciable chance of getting this country back on course.
LODI QUACKER
Duck South Addict

Postby LODI QUACKER » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:06 am

landscaper
Duck South Addict

Postby landscaper » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:21 am

duckhunterdoc
Veteran

Postby duckhunterdoc » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:34 am