deer lease calhoun/yalobusha counties

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
donia
Duck South Addict

deer lease calhoun/yalobusha counties

Postby donia » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:55 pm

posting for a friend. contact number 662-927-0613 (mark)

http://northmiss.craigslist.org/spo/3934598450.html
http://northmiss.craigslist.org/spo/3934652583.html

I have several memberships open at this hunting club located about 8 miles west of Bruce Mississippi. We have about 7000 acres all in 1 block with 3 gated entrance roads. We offer still hunting as well as dog hunting for deer, turkey hunting, and rabbit hunting as well as squirrel hunting in what hardwoods we have and a low population of hogs. This club was formed in 1973 and is family oriented. I went with my dad and granddad to the first meeting and have been the president for over 20 years. All memberships include a spouse and all children (as long as they are in school) as associate members. Feel free to call with any questions or want to come look but if you are interested call today our lease is due now and we have a 60 member cut off so we will take on a first come first serve basis. Call 662-927-0613. This is a low pressure free range hunting club geared toward family hunting.

7000 acre gated 1block hunting club needs members. No public roads, no houses, plenty of deer, turkey, and rabbits. Has a few hardwoods for squirrel hunting and a limited population of hogs. C&Y hunting club is located about 8 miles west of Bruce Mississippi in Calhoun and Yalobusha counties. Established in 1973 we offer still hunting and dog hunting for deer in a low pressure open range family oriented club. One membership includes 1 spouse and all children as long as they are in school as a associate member. We have lost several members at the last minute and the lease is due so if you are interested call today as we will take members on a first come first serve basis until we are full at the 60 member cut off.. 662-927-0613
Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...

Return to “General Discussion Forum”