Want to build golf course in Kazakhstan? PICS POSTED NOW

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
CBRADGO
Veteran

Re: Want to build golf course in Kazakhstan? PICS POSTED NOW

Postby CBRADGO » Wed May 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Son of a...what I wouldn't give. I love running equipment, we're slow as hell at work right now and this is a lifetime opportunity that I would take in a heartbeat were it not for two little kids and family commitments. I could probably finagle a leave of absence but leaving the family would be too much...

Good luck and I hope someone that can appreciate the opportunity presented gets it...
"I stay away from that forum. It turns people into idiots and the ones who are idiots to start with are unbearable..."

-Blackduck
mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Wed May 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Need any dredging done or a workboat or ship opperated?
Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Wed May 15, 2013 3:17 pm

I can't believe some of you young single guys, hell just plain single guys, aren't jumping on this. Yall oughta be gone!!
hntrpat1
Duck South Addict

Postby hntrpat1 » Wed May 15, 2013 6:45 pm

I teach and about to get off for summer. I can run a tractor and do anything else you tell me too. How much is the pay?
Over
Regular

Postby Over » Sun May 19, 2013 2:17 am

No age limit if you need the work. I am trying to help some college kids with work if they need a job for the summer. I am in need of some people asap though and if you are interested please send me an email.

In regards to posting in the GCSAA....this is how I have my new grow-in golf superintendent. I got way to many golf course superintendent resumes from there and it was a pain trying to sort them all out. I live in MS and big duck hunter as you all and am just trying to keep it in the family and help each other out. But not one person as of yet and I need 3 men now.

Pay is based on experience and I was trying to hire a college kid as I already have other professional expats already here working that shape and do the irrigation system that are at higher pay grades.

Pay rate is 4000 to 6000 USD per month based on experience and wire transferred directly into your account each month.
As stated all expense are covered and housing is better than most college type apartments. Best way to describe housing is like a one bedroom condo in Destin, FL without the beach view, but mountains instead.

I may have more need for people coming for projects in Dubai, India, China, Vietnam, Kazakhstan and Croatia. As I know more on these I will let you know if you send me a resume about the possibility, as these jobs will start later in the year and some next year.

Passports take time to get so if you do not have one and interested then please go ahead and try to get one expedited. After receiving your passport copy it takes at least 7 to 10 days for my office to get you a letter of invitation for your visa. Then it will take 5 to 7 days to acquire your visa and a few days of travel time. So my time is limited and need to make a decision soon.

As stated if you have someone interested or yourself then please send me an email at tmay59@hotmail.com and will try to get back with you asap as it may be a day or so due to the time difference.

Cheers
4dawgma
Duck South Addict

Postby 4dawgma » Sun May 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Check your email. I want to go to Vietnam next with the irrigation crew.
Where'd who go?
4dawgma
Duck South Addict

Postby 4dawgma » Mon May 20, 2013 1:23 pm

need another! don't miss out on this one guys!
Where'd who go?
99beers
Veteran

Postby 99beers » Mon May 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Over
Regular

Postby Over » Thu May 23, 2013 9:50 am

99beers request of info:

You want to know where it is.... look at my last post it states Almaty, Kazakhstan.

Also the pay is listed there as well. 4000 to 6000 USD all expenses paid except food. It will be paid directly into your account as you are self employed.

You take care of your on taxes back in the USA.

I may have two so far from here and need one more so keep the word out.

Thanks

Return to “General Discussion Forum”