Eric Law.............

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
champcaller
Duck South Addict

Re: Eric Law.............

Postby champcaller » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Achilles' Man in Black - CashMH

www.frontlinewaterfowl.com
MrGoodtime
Veteran

Postby MrGoodtime » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:19 am

Champ, i can judge on comments like that because of experience, my son who was 18 at the time was accused of the very same thing, by a young wh@&e that very age when her mother found out she was sexually active . We were very lucky the the investigator new the girl and and after some very long and heated questioning she finally came forward with the truth that she had lied about her age and invited him and to their house while her parents were out of town for the nite. My son is 23 now and has trouble trusting women since that happend.
bulldog ducker
Duck South Addict

Postby bulldog ducker » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:03 am

HR Dutch Charles Sampson Bearden ( Charlie)
champcaller
Duck South Addict

Postby champcaller » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:18 am

i hear ya and hate that for your son, but as the above post stated there is a big difference between 18 and 31.
Achilles' Man in Black - CashMH

www.frontlinewaterfowl.com
LODI QUACKER
Duck South Addict

Postby LODI QUACKER » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:09 pm

Dont yall want to know the whole story before you string him up?

If he did it then Ill buy the rope but all we have is that he was charged and I would venture to say most if not all of us have no idea what those charges even mean.

As most on here know I dont trust the police or the system, there have been plenty of people ruined by an overzelous or crooked cop or da. PLENTY!!!!!!!!!
Blackduck
Duck South Addict

Postby Blackduck » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:51 pm

The Law and Order Room?

nice name senor perv
No, i don't want to know you ---- teul

420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:52 pm

yep, wait til you knwo the facts and we see if he is guilty of anything. I could charge anyone fo you with any crime I want and you woudl have a warrant issued for your arrest and you woudl be arrested and CHARGED with whatever crime i said you commited agaisnt me...that doesn't mean you did anything.

Big difference betwen 18 and 31? The only difference is age. If I was 31 and single I would love to "hang out" with an 18 year old! You'd be a fool or queer if you said different. No different thatn an 18 year old guy and a 31 year old "cougar"
bulldog ducker
Duck South Addict

Postby bulldog ducker » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:05 pm

HR Dutch Charles Sampson Bearden ( Charlie)
southdeltan
Veteran

Postby southdeltan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:07 pm

kb7722
Veteran

Postby kb7722 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:15 pm

You are kidding your self if you think that there aren't 15 year old girls out there that could make up such a story. I am not saying that this is the case here, but you can bet that it happens. Its part of the morally declining world we live in.
JDgator
Duck South Addict

Postby JDgator » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Very well said JDGator. I started typing a reply a few times and each time it sounded like I was hating.

Accusations are very easily made and the damage is done whether the person is acquited or not. There will always be folks talking behind that persons back saying, "Well, there had to something to it or there wouldn't have been a charge."

I taught pre-school Sunday school for many years with my wife. One Sunday a lady visitor showed up with her child and had a cow that a "man" was teaching children's Sunday School. I invited her to meet my wife when she was through and the lady just got louder and louder. Associate pastor finally asked her to leave, we didn't need that sort of garbage. It did make me think. I always had a policy that on those Sundays when the wife was sick or home with a sick kid that I wouldn't enter the room without a woman to teach the class with me. There were two or three times where I stood at the door with the lady running the Sunday school division asking me to just go ahead, nothing is going to happen. I always refused. After the experience with the lady visitor I dropped out of doing it that next week. There was just to much risk.

When this thread started talking about false accusations I Googled false sexual accusations and found more than I cared to read. Everything from kids with an authoritative father using it to get the father out of the house so they can do what they want to divorce. I was given the impression that it happens more than I realized.

If he's guilty, I hope they string him up. But I don't think making that determination on an internet forum is really the way to go. As has already been said, the damage is done whether there is any truth to it or not.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
Scully
Veteran

Postby Scully » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:02 am

I am going to throw in with Lodi on this....If he did something, I am in favor of a long slow public death. A 15 year old girl can and will make false accusations - I have seen it. i have 2 daughters that are grown now, but when younger I made sure that if they had friends around I was never the only adult around- it sux feeling like a prisoner in your own house.
He said" The sheriff is near"
ShotgunSP
Veteran

Postby ShotgunSP » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:00 am

Here's the thing- guilty or not- this guy was in a position of trust. He goes to schools educating children on weather and has access to children of all ages. When you are in his role, you NEVER put yourself in the position that he did. He privately communicated with a 15 year old over Facebook and had her in his home alone. Both of those are being reported as fact. Those two facts alone should NEVER happen this day in age, as it sets you up for this kind of situation. He crossed a MAJOR line, and now is going to deal with the repercussions for a long time- even if he is innocent of the abuse charges.
gps4
Veteran

Postby gps4 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:58 am

Return to “General Discussion Forum”