Stayed At A Holiday Inn Express Last Night

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Dux Be Us
Duck South Addict

Stayed At A Holiday Inn Express Last Night

Postby Dux Be Us » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:09 pm

At chocolate bars on the bed last night and looked like dooky on the bed his morning. Had drawls on so I knew it wasnt :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
" You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
regishay
Duck South Addict

Re: Stayed At A Holiday Inn Express Last Night

Postby regishay » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:10 pm

i watched a documentary about how nasty hotels are, particularly the bed spreads. What is the first thing just about everybody does when they get to their room. You lay the on bed, jump on it to see how comfy it is with the bedspread on it.

Now think about the different times of your life when you were at a hotel, with you new wife or on vacation or when your on business. usually your going to be naked on it, eat on it, or combination of both some point of your stay without thinking about it especially if you been there more than a couple of days. Now here is the nasty part, there is somebody else doing the same things you did, and during that 365 days of year they wash the bed spreads a total of 0 times. They do not wash the bed spreads at all. :lol:
"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
- General Macarthur

judge jb
Duck South Addict

Postby judge jb » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Ft. Payne Alabama. the worst hotel i ever attempted to stay in. had to leave and could not get a refund. i didnt know anything like that still existed.

judge jb
cupnglide
Veteran

Postby cupnglide » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Worst for me was in Dewitt, AR. Holy cripes!!
Never assume.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”