Speck Hunt- guided

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
flyntwt
Veteran

Speck Hunt- guided

Postby flyntwt » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Any recommendations on a guided speck hunt in MS delta? for next season...

thanks!

Warren
Anatidae
Duck South Addict

Re: Speck Hunt- guided

Postby Anatidae » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Rocky LeFleur - Mossy Island Outfitters. If Rocky doesn't have access to some land right around his operation, maybe he can put you in touch with someone he knows that can accomodate the 'access' part of the hunt. Otherwise, Rocky has top-notch accomodations, service, and staff - centrally located.

I would start my search there. He's a site sponsor, here......and has a lot of good contacts in his area.

There are other site sponsors that offer guided duck hunts - I'm not sure how much any outfitter caters specifically to specklebelly hunts. Kinda depends on if they're equipped for it and can obtain access to areas that birds are using at the time.

Others site sponsors (that I am familiar with) are:
Delta Duck Hunts - David Melton
Tallahatchie Hunts - Bolton Flautt

There are also members of the forum that guide in various parts of Mississippi and Arkansas - perhaps they will send you a PM regarding prospects and next years' bookings.
"I'd like to be remembered among my closest waterfowling friends (if I am remembered at all) for how I hunted them - not how many I killed" - [Jay Strangis]
champcaller
Duck South Addict

Postby champcaller » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:10 am

i don't know anyone in MS but if you wanna drive a little farther to ark a buddy of mine, Steele Jessup, targets mainly specks and is prolly the best at it i know. layouts, fullbodies, the whole deal.
Achilles' Man in Black - CashMH

www.frontlinewaterfowl.com
flyntwt
Veteran

Postby flyntwt » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:31 am

Return to “General Discussion Forum”