RUMOR?? Continued from the Bull

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
gps4
Veteran

Re: RUMOR?? Continued from the Bull

Postby gps4 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:59 pm

He left out the part about neighbors finding an arrow 20 foot up in a tree on neighbors side of the fence.
Weatherby5
Regular

Postby Weatherby5 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:08 pm

that is some funny sh#@$%. what kind of douche bag is this guy
PWS
Veteran

Postby PWS » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:13 pm

I love when people drop names and numbers in order to impress it’s a sure fired indicator the person is full of caca. I read the entire thing on the Bull and listened to audio. There is no cure for Stupid People. And thank the Lord that was not my child I would have had to woop his booty just on principal.
MSDawg870
Duck South Addict

Postby MSDawg870 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:16 pm

This guy is so nuckin futs that it almost seems like he's a fictional character made up by some crazy genius behind a keyboard. :lol:
camlock
Duck South Sponsor

Postby camlock » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:19 pm

how is it possible this guy hasn't has his booty beat, several times...???
sibbyu

Postby sibbyu » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:39 pm

mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Funny how he has to get a "new" lease and get people to join to meet "new friends". He alienates everyone he has ever dealt with on other leases so he starts anew because he lost "old friends". This bunch will probably bail on him too! :roll:
Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Y'all Google psychopathy and see if the characteristics apply to TLR. They are spot on to me.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
ShotgunSP
Veteran

Postby ShotgunSP » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:08 pm

He completely missed the whole point- folks are up in arms about how he handled the situation. Most people would be upset that their deer hunt was "ruined" by some kids, that is normal. HOWEVER- most folks (I hope) would NEVER talk to a kid, or ANYONE for that matter, in the manner in which he conducted himself. There is no excuse for that.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:34 pm

That clip has more listeners than ANY of his radio shows!!! And that's a fact jack!!! Boo yah!!,
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
GrizwalD
Duck South Addict

Postby GrizwalD » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:17 pm

OK ... so what i see here is the prime example of the type person people are talking about we need more mental health care for!!! By the way does anyone else in here actually score deer in 120's and even better 107??!!!
COON HUNTER
thcobb1
Veteran

Postby thcobb1 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:03 pm

I cannot imagine someone talking to or treating another person, let alone a child, that way over a damn Swamp goat. TLR really need to consider his priorities in life. There are too many truly meaningful things to get upset over.
I would be upset if they ran deer off of me but there is a proper way to deal with it. Sit down and discuss things like rational Adults, Not some crazed nut. That is the kind of stereotype that feeds gun grabbers and anti-hunters.

This behavior is a poor reflection on all of us.
booger
Veteran

Postby booger » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Absolutely hysterical! Classic stuff here, my wife had to hear it twice & now her stomach hurts from laughing so hard, I thought duck hunters were bad crazy but not this crazy. :lol:
Them ducks is wary. We now resume our regularly scheduled forum melee in progress.
khound22
Veteran

Postby khound22 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:34 pm

After all these years I have never responded to a TLR thread I believe. You just never know what is what on the internet. I believe this confirms all the other post and threads now.

Now just to say, a few on here have known peewee my whole life. When I was younger we did a lot of stupid stuff and I would take blame when blame was due. Most times it would be yes sir and go on about my business and just know not to screw around over here anymore. With that being said, I was known to have a little temper. It would have been on if he would have spoke to me like that back in the day.

Peewee, he'd a stomped yo aice!
Double Reed
Regular

Postby Double Reed » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:57 pm

The guy sounds like total butt to me, but put yourself in his shoes. Kids old enough to drive come cruising through your spot at 5pm aka Majic hour. I would have prob lost it too. I know he has a past but on this specific event, I say he was spot on....minus the cursing I'd have to say these kids wouldn't drive through another field on a lease again. :D

Return to “General Discussion Forum”