Get Ready For Gun Control

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
3spop
Veteran

Re: Get Ready For Gun Control

Postby 3spop » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:02 pm

MSDawg870
Duck South Addict

Postby MSDawg870 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:28 pm

I saw that guy name Rachel Maddow reporting on a "record breaking gun buyback weekend" in Camden County, NJ. He was talking about the guns being bought on a sliding scale. With the MOST DANGEROUS guns garnering the higher prices. I bout fell outta my chair when I heard "most dangerous". These people are not intelligent.
ShiftZ
Regular

Postby ShiftZ » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:55 pm

First let me start by saying I am very pro second amendment. I love to shoot and am a graduate of CWinks CCW classes. I enjoy spending time at the range, be it rifle, pistol or sporting clay. I own an AR and enjoy shooting it as well. I didn't need one, but came upon the opportunity to build one and thought it would be fun to do and it was. Do I think it's any more deadly than any of my other weapons, in a word no.

Does anyone remember Charles Joseph Whitman? He was also known as The Texas Sniper. He had a couple of rifles, a shotgun and several pistols (which were never used). He shot and killed 3 people in the tower and then proceeded to the observation deck where he shot and killed 11 people and wounded 32 others. This all happened over a couple of hours from the 28th floor. This just goes to show if someone wants to commit a horrible act like this, they will find a way.
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas Jefferson
TNBayouBengal
Regular

Postby TNBayouBengal » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:34 am

Veteran

Postby 1010 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:12 pm

fireplug
Duck South Addict

Postby fireplug » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:36 pm

I wonder why they don't show any other pictures of this boy instead of the one they always show of him looking like a deranged Aids patient?

The conspiracy groups have pictures of him from his facebook page and he looks nothing like this picture you see from the media. Are they trying
to make him look more crazy than he really was?

On another note, do any of you guys know where I can go order an AR? I had fully planned to pick one up right after Christmas was over. I had
been saving up for one then all this happened and they sell out at Walmart and they are not ordering any until the execs at walmart decide if they
are going to continue to sell them or not.
How do you like your Hope and Change?
Veteran

Postby 1010 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Gold and Gun had a few left the other day.. They were leaving fast!! Ammo is extinct also!!
I don't think you will find one on the NET.
Check guns america.
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Postby Deltamud77 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Been looking at an AR10 for about a year...priced around $1850 last week before the shooting...They are now selling for $2650 this week on gunbroker.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Buy all you can it's a heck of a great investment!!! Clser we get to a ban the price will skyrocket, especially for sales without a paper trail. Wish I had a ton of money to get some.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
franny131
Veteran

Postby franny131 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:42 pm

If anyone here is interested there is a group that has formed to try and influence legislation in MS to protect your gun rights against the push by the FEDS to take them away. They have a petition right now but time is short. Feinstein is already to move in January and introduce bill to start taking them away. Go here and sign this for the group Mississippi Liberty, they are working with legislators in MS to try and cut them off at the pass. Please help if you can. Also they are having a meeting in Flowood in Dec 29th - this will happen if good folks don't try and stop it.

Mississippi for Liberty - Jackson Area Meeting
Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 03:00 PM · 2 rsvps
Corner Bakery in Flowood in Flowood, MS

Firearm Freedom Act, a bill that would ensure that firearms and ammunition produced in Mississippi and retained in Mississippi are not subject to any future Federal gun grabbing legislation.

http://msforliberty.nationbuilder.com/p ... uiter_id=2

Anyone that can pass this on to Mississippi Sportsmen and any other group that could help. Why do they only have 1579 signs when there are thousands of hunters and gun owners in MS. Please encourage folks to get off the lazyboy and sign this thing. Support these ppl trying to help.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

Return to “General Discussion Forum”