"feeling the loss"

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
JDgator
Duck South Addict

"feeling the loss"

Postby JDgator » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:26 pm

"Feeling the loss"

Ashley Edens mourns the loss of her husband, Spc.Jason Edens... A 22 year old patriot from Franklin Tennessee.
Over
Regular

Re: "feeling the loss"

Postby Over » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:20 am

I just copied this and sent it to all on my email list. It definitely brings you back to realizing their is more to living than just an election loss. Thanks for sharing and will be praying for that young lady.
cagoodwn
Veteran

Postby cagoodwn » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:37 am

Man nothing gets me more than these kind of pics! God bless our troops and their families!
matador1
Duck South Addict

Postby matador1 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:51 am

If that doesn't break your heart and make you proud to be an American at the same time you need to get checked out.
Your resident mortgage loan officer. You've got a friend in the business. http://www.adamblack.net
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Can't say it enough, our Armed forces make a huge sacrifice for our freedoms. We should thank each and everyone we see.
http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington

Return to “General Discussion Forum”