Debate

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Dux Be Us
Duck South Addict

Re: Debate

Postby Dux Be Us » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:52 am

" You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
GrizwalD
Duck South Addict

Postby GrizwalD » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:45 am

I myself will be voting for neither of these 2 Aholes :wink:[/quote]

Must be voting Roseanne Barr :roll:[/quote]

A vote for Roseanne is a vote AGAINST these 2 AHoles...If y'all think either of these maggot farmers are "good" for our country...we truly are screwed for another 4 years. Republican, Democrat, Independant, I really dont care...as long as gas prices are what they are, well, we are fudged. I can remember a day when folks thought Bush was good as grits...where is he at in all this...another douche. Uncle Ted needs to run and straighten all this caca out :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

we can agree on one thing ..... gas is to dam high and guess what gas makes the world go round....until gas prices come down we are definitely fudged in the economy department
COON HUNTER
PWS
Veteran

Postby PWS » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:03 pm

It is a miracle today the jobless rate fell fewest unemployed since 2009 crazy.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The U.S. unemployment rate fell to 7.8 percent last month, dropping below 8 percent for the first time in nearly four years and giving President Barack Obama a potential boost with the election a month away.
The rate declined from 8.1 percent because the number of people who said they were employed soared by 873,000 — an encouraging sign for an economy that's been struggling to create enough jobs.
The number of unemployed Americans is now 12.1 million, the fewest since January 2009.
Plainsman04
Veteran

Postby Plainsman04 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Northbigmuddy
Veteran

Postby Northbigmuddy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Isnt it nice when our government misrepresents the truth for political gain. Only bad part is that they know it will work because they know a large segment of the population is oblivious to facts or the truth. They are completely blinded by rhetoric and ignorance.

If you used the workforce when that azzhat was elected and the current jobless/under employed numbers today(which I feel is a more accurate number since it would include a lot of the people who have stopped looking for work) the true unemployment is over 11 percent. At the same time I bet a lot of the folks who "gave" up working are busy milking the federal government at this very moment. Throw a little more salt in the wound for that.
USA Back to Back World War Champs
greenheadgrimreaper
Duck South Addict

Postby greenheadgrimreaper » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:33 am

"The middle of the road is where the white line is -- and that's the worst place to drive." Robert Frost

http://www.pintailduckboats.com/

Return to “General Discussion Forum”