Thanks to SFHRC

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Duck Chaser
Veteran

Thanks to SFHRC

Postby Duck Chaser » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:01 pm

I know a LOT of work went into this weekend, and you should all be very proud. I loved those grounds. You just can't beat real duck holes for running a HT. It was good to see everybody yesterday. Its been too long.. My nephiew is bigtime proud of his first 2 seasoned ribbons. I knew from the mis-matched/found under the back seat clothes he was wearing when he got home, that he got the first-time handler treatment. hehe
HRCH Rusty MH
Anatidae
Duck South Addict

Re: Thanks to SFHRC

Postby Anatidae » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Congrats to Allen and 'Rebel'!........and proud Daddy and Uncle 'Stevie'. Good to see y'all back in action at a HT.

Talk about natural hunting grounds - those were REAL mosquitoes.
BucksandDucks
Veteran

Postby BucksandDucks » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:00 am

Yes those were some REAL BIG mosquitos. I would like to thank EVERYONE that had a hand in making this test a huge success (I feel like it was and hope everyone else feels like it was also). I won't try to name names b/c I'll leave someone out but everyone that helped deserves a pat on the back. It was a huge group effort that started on Friday afternoon, everyone busted their butts to make it a great weekend. Ms. Cris at headquarters got everyone taken care of and sent to the fields where we had exceptional bird techs and great judges. Hope that everyone had a great time and enjoyed themselves!!!

Thanks again for everyone involved!!!

-Chris
---"The fool that drinks to drown his sorrows, ought to be told that sorrow knows how to swim" - unknown

HRCH Choctaw's Diamond Bailey SH
HRCH Nature's Fierce Firestorm
SME
Veteran

Postby SME » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:46 am

This was by far the strongest flight of Started dogs I've had the privilege to judge. I'd say Enjoyed the weekend, and loved the grounds.

SME
skretrievers

Postby skretrievers » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:50 pm

This was only my 2nd hunt test and the grounds were superb, awesome judges, and awesome club!!!!! I'm still finding mosquito bites lol
Have you obeyed Acts 2:38

Rascal Lil Cuda Blue Jessie
Skr Cuda Blue's Lil Diva
Jay Dufour
Veteran

Postby Jay Dufour » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:26 am

Southern Flight is ALWAYS a class act.
Troy Williams
Veteran

Postby Troy Williams » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:44 am

Been to alot of HRC events this fall and I agree. Top notch outfit.
T-Bone
Duck South Addict

Postby T-Bone » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:49 am

Speaking for all SFHRC members...Thanks for all the compliments. PJ Harville and Chris Powell were on their game as co-chairmen and put everyone in the right positions to put on a successful hunt test. Like Chris said above too many names to mention but one thankless job and worth mentioning goes to Ms. Cris Crippen(who is recovering from eye surgery) for handling the hunt test secretary duties. Also thanks to Johnny Barlow for securing and working with the Corp and MDWFP folk for the grounds. I personally had a huge smile when I drove thru the gates Friday afternoon for setup and saw at 15-20 vehicles and people running about. Thanks and congrats to all that had a hand in another successful hunt test ....because that is how we roll!!!! tony
TRAIN DON'T COMPLAIN
HRCH Stafford's Golden Sadee (mumadawg)
GRHRCH UH R.P.'s Darlin' Daisee MH (gur-dawg)
HR Legend's Sassee Gal (Cassee)

Return to “General Discussion Forum”