thanks Clark!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
fishduck
Veteran

thanks Clark!

Postby fishduck » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:05 pm

Thanks for letting me take Freak off your truck & run him in the SRS. He is a fine animal! I don't know his owner but he should be proud of both his dog & his trainer.

I met Freak when I opened the door of his kennel. The next day he had carried this handler to the finals. My apologies go out for blowing Freak up in the final. My nerves & the length of the blind got inside my head! As a handler, I have a
lot to learn.

I would encourage anyone to give the srs a try. Even when you don't finish it is a great learning experience.

Mark Land
Trykon
Veteran

Re: thanks Clark!

Postby Trykon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Your very welcome! I thought you and Freak made a great team. Even though you had never seen him before much less run him. I figured you were use to crazy dogs with a lot of horse power.

Also congrats to Larry Noland running GRHRCH Boudreaux MH. They made it to the semi finals together. Again another dog who had never met his handler until friday morning. I ran Trigger, Man, and Midnight in the pro divistion. All 3 made it in the top 12 after 2 series. However i could only take 2 to the semi finals. Only fair way to pick was take the 2 lowest scores. So trigger and man went to the semi's. I lost Trigger in the semi finals and carried Man into the finals. The 547 water blind was a little much for a 3 year dog. Overall it was a good and fun weekend for the Maximum Potential Retrievers crew.
GRENADA MAFIA
GRHRCH UH Kennington's Max MH
HR Kennington's Is That All Ya Got

www.maximumpotentialretrievers.com

Return to “General Discussion Forum”