Chocolate Lab Female Free to Good Pet Home

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
franny131
Veteran

Chocolate Lab Female Free to Good Pet Home

Postby franny131 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:06 pm

I brought back a dog from South Carolina, from a breeder I know over there. Mostly cause I wanted to give her a home. Meanwhile my son has decided to add a couple of pups here, and I cannot manage with the extra work load (over the hill). She is btw 6-7, sweet as can be, AKC out of Coppertone Kennels dogs in Florida. She could make a good family pet for sure, stays right by my porch and follows me everywhere around the yard. If you know anyone looking for a sweet choco lab pet please let me know 662 871 5969
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown
tha bugman
Veteran

Re: Chocolate Lab Female Free to Good Pet Home

Postby tha bugman » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 pm

pics?
You ain't killin if you ain't shootin
franny131
Veteran

Postby franny131 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:29 pm

I've tried to post pics here, and used to do it alot but lately it won't let me.? Any help? I just get the broken picture icon. I can send a link. Actually I have this girl and another chocolate female that I will be rehoming by the end of summer. I'll try again, if can't get it work I'll just send a link. She's been licking that leg, but we are working on that and it's better. Current on HW.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dixiedancer/7670237990/

Here's the 2nd chocolate Twix she is 5 yrs old.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dixiedancer/5086163383/

And I keep trying to smush that bug running around
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown
franny131
Veteran

Postby franny131 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Dee Dee is doing great, leg all healed up and she really needs a home. I can't keep her with me. Thought I would try once more, I can send you pictures by email or FB. Just can't get the things to show up here on DuckSouth.
662 871 5969

Return to “General Discussion Forum”