Free Cat

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
levi127
Duck South Addict

Free Cat

Postby levi127 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Weve got to get rid of him. My daughter has became allergic to cats and having issues becuase of him. My wife got him when he was a couple of weeks old and now he is 5 years old. He doesnt care about dogs once he gets to know them. At first he will square up with them but once he gets to know them he is fine. Never been a problem with any of mine.
He is fixed and has all of his claws. He has never scratched 1 thing in the house besides a rug. Not furniture or anything.
Took him to the vet a couple of weeks ago and he weighs 19 pounds. They said he was a little heavy but was not in bad shape or anything. Checked him out on everything and passed. He is a big cat honestly. He will get in your lap like a dog. He will chase you from time to time and gets in those wild moods I guess you can say.

Sorry but this is the only photo I could find of him right now.
His name is Lewis also. Comes with litter box and food.
He is a inside cat and never been outside. Due to his color he wouldnt last long anywhere outside.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
novacaine
Duck South Addict

Re: Free Cat

Postby novacaine » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:41 pm

That's the money shot right there!

Hello ladies, my name is Lewis. I was just setting here admiring the size of my package. It's massive, wouldn't you agree? If your interested, please send a photo of yourself( full frontal view of your stuff also, if you don't mind).
I enjoy long walks in the sandbox and scratching out.
I look forward to your reply.

Stay Sexy my friend

Lewis........out
"You didn't happen to find that on the side of the road did you?"- One Shot
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:42 pm

lmao I knew someone would start the chat about it...
Its his money shot man! He has 2 different color eyes also.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bercy
Veteran

Postby Bercy » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:50 am

My bad:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
cajun squealer
Duck South Addict

Postby cajun squealer » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:59 am

...../\
..../..\
.../....\
.....|
.....|
.....|
.....|

LIKE!
Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him.
--Willie
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:01 am

Yea that's why I don't want to throw him outside. He will learn real quick about cars but not get a second chance.
He will catch mice also. Put him in garage when some kept coming in and took him no time. For his size he is very fast and quick.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
edub20
Duck South Addict

Postby edub20 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:10 am

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
CBRADGO
Veteran

Postby CBRADGO » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:41 am

This thread could go in so many directions: a big free long haired white pu...nevermind. Back to regular scheduled DS.
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:57 am

Figured I'd make the board pretty fun either way. It can go all different ways.

He is bigger the a chiwawa or miniature pincher. Heck he is bigger then a shizu also.
Cat has a personality also. Anytime you try and get a photo of him he always wants to show his belly.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
champcaller
Duck South Addict

Postby champcaller » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:04 am

Achilles' Man in Black - CashMH

www.frontlinewaterfowl.com
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:33 am

Haha didn't think of that. He is like a dog just lays around and licks himself.
I put him outside today and he just roaming around now in the back yard. Figured he is bigger then any of the hawks and owls around here so they Arnt a threat to him. I mean he does weigh more then them I guess. He can't climb the fence anyways. Plus he has the 2 boxers back there that he beats up on. He is the boss around here with the dogs. He chases them.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
novacaine
Duck South Addict

Postby novacaine » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Hello again Ladies,
It's me Lewis. Since i did not receive prompt replies to my previous introduction, allow me to expound on my many virtues and sexual prowess in the art of love making.
Oh where do i begin on discussing my favorite subject, me. I am know around the hood as the most well endowed He Cat that ever roamed the streets. My skills at lovemaking have been retold by many romance novel writer. If you are a lonely feline in need of company with the hopes of enjoying hours of passion beyond your wildest dreams, give Big Lewi a call.

As always,stay sexy ladies

Lew..........out :D
"You didn't happen to find that on the side of the road did you?"- One Shot
camlock
Duck South Sponsor

Postby camlock » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:30 pm

I'd take him...BUT, he'd probably end up in the dryer at my house and that pussinboats has got too much hair for such an incident!
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Well guys....... Lewis is with his new family tonight. I took him to meet a fellow member on here for his family.
Thank you all.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
msbigdawg1234
Duck South Addict

Postby msbigdawg1234 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:59 am

hello its Lewis....the ride was little long but was well worth it.....gona be kinds cool round here in my new home.....they give me all the attention and respect that i deserve....as should be for I am Lewis....as for all u ladies out there in this new world I am sure u will meet me soon....mt new servants tell me they have some friends for me to meet this week....we will see how that goes and if they are worthy of the time of me Lewis....Ill keep ya updated on progress of the new digs and how they bow before me .........LEWIS
My name is Rick Daughtry.......

Well, I had a lot of money, but to the city went
I met too many good looking girls and that's where my money went
Yeah I know just where it went
No I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”