Free BLM

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
SkippyJ
Duck South Addict

Free BLM

Postby SkippyJ » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:35 am

I put this in the dog classifieds also....

I have a 14 month old black male that has a shoulder problem. Nothing that's going to get progressivly worse but the vet told the owner that the dog would not be able to run all the time in a training program like other dogs. He is a very nice dog, mannered, good around other dogs and kids. Owner was considereing putting the dog down but I told him I would find a pet home fo him. He would make a great pet and watch dog. Every time somebody or another dog is in my yard he lets me know about it.

He is out of FC AFC Dominators Duke Of Turrell X GRHRCH Molly's Magnolia MH MNH.

Chip Johnson
601-479-2533
flyntwt
Veteran

Re: Free BLM

Postby flyntwt » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:49 am

Chip,

He could be hunted, correct. and how far along is he? ff'd? running cold blinds or multiples?

thanks,

Warren
SkippyJ
Duck South Addict

Postby SkippyJ » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:40 am

Warren I would think so. I haven't personally seen him limp yet, but I haven't done anything but throw fun bumpers for him. Ronnie told me that he had him started in the walking fetch. I know he loves birds. Going go train tomorrow and I'm gonna throw him some marks and see.
BGITTER
Regular

Postby BGITTER » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Dog age?
HRCH Triads Mystery Machine ( Scooby)

Return to “General Discussion Forum”