Anyone still waiting on meat?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
B.M.F.T.
Veteran

Re: Anyone still waiting on meat?

Postby B.M.F.T. » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:45 am

Chris is not the owner. I had to wait longer this year than in years past too and I am guessing they had a hard time keeping up with the orders. I think that would be the root of all the issues.
"That's not luck, that's 1000 hours worth of watching hunting shows."
GrizwalD
Duck South Addict

Postby GrizwalD » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:19 pm

COON HUNTER
Agrant39157

Postby Agrant39157 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:33 pm

I too waited a LONG time for my deer to come back from canton. And got attitude from everyone. And when I finally got it back, the link sausage was not edible. It was disgusting! And i got attitude from the owner about that. The summer sausage was fair but tasted weird.

My last deer of the season went to The Buck Shop. End of the season and got my meat back in 4 days. Sausage, tamales, and bacon burger. Both are close enough to my house so no skin off my back to drive to Pocahontas.

I will say, however, the bacon burger from Canton is much tastier than Pocahontas. Not sure what it is, but it makes a fine burger on the grill. So, I may have to let them process my bacon burger, but that's it.
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Postby deltadukman » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:06 am

Anyone know if a guy named David from Brandon has a hand in Sportsman's? I know at one time there was one.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”