Be Warned about Crazyduck Outfitters(Kris Travis)

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Moose24

Re: Be Warned about Crazyduck Outfitters(Kris Travis)

Postby Moose24 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:21 pm

bulldog ducker
Duck South Addict

Postby bulldog ducker » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:00 pm

HR Dutch Charles Sampson Bearden ( Charlie)
Trappey
Veteran

Postby Trappey » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:00 pm

bulldog ducker
Duck South Addict

Postby bulldog ducker » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:34 am

HR Dutch Charles Sampson Bearden ( Charlie)
quit calling
Regular

Postby quit calling » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Now that shooting snows has become a cool thing to do every "guide" and freelancer is driving around jump shooting, chasing, and setting up on the few birds that were around this year. If a "guide" is driving and spending gas money to find out the birds keep getting jumped by other shooters similar to you, then next time wait in the hotel room until they are relocated and then you can get set up on them....Your lack of patience lost your deposit, not the guide.
Moose24

Postby Moose24 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:11 am

Turns out someone else had a bad experience like me. This was just posted on ALDUCKS.com:

I have also had a problem with Crazyduck Outfitters. Myself and two friends had a hunt booked for March 10 - 11. After I tried to call Mr. Travis mulitple times a little over a week from the hunt he finally returned my call 4 days prior to the hunt date to inform me that he had to cancel because the birds had left his area. At the time I thought that was a great honest thing for him to do and thanked him for doing so. At that time he also told me that he would call me at the beginning of the next week to make sure he had all of our email addresses right to refund us. Monday of that week would have been the 12th. I had not heard anything from him by the 14th and contacted him and provided him with our email addresses. Another week passed and we still did not have any refund. I again started trying to contact Mr. Travis and was unsuccessful. After several tries by myself and one of the other guys who was booked to go on the hunt he finally sent me a text message on the 22nd claiming that he had lost his phone and been out of town (this is the same reason he told me it took so long to get ahold of him the week before the hunt). I then responded that was fine as long as we had our money back by today. Well it is today now an we still have no refund. To "Reserve the date" we had to pay our deposit to Mr. Travis on January 16. So he has had our money for 3 monthes and it seems that a timely refund is too much to ask for. I have already tried to contact Mr. Travis today and got no answer.
rawalley
Duck South Addict

Postby rawalley » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Well hopefully this all will put him out of business.
Richard Walley
(601)317-0657
pintail07
Veteran

Postby pintail07 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Return to “General Discussion Forum”