MS Outdoors TV Pursuit channel

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Wingman
Duck South Addict

Re: MS Outdoors TV Pursuit channel

Postby Wingman » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Every penny counts.
ISAIAH 40:31

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
― Franklin D. Roosevelt
Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:09 pm

"I'd still like to stick that shotgun up a mallard's as$ and pull the trigger!"---FRITZ RUESEWALD @ 93 years old...(The Arkansas Duck Hunter's Almanac, pg.91)
Wingman
Duck South Addict

Postby Wingman » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:13 pm

It's nice to see you have a line drawn in the sand, too. :wink:

― Franklin D. Roosevelt
Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:21 pm

"I'd still like to stick that shotgun up a mallard's as$ and pull the trigger!"---FRITZ RUESEWALD @ 93 years old...(The Arkansas Duck Hunter's Almanac, pg.91)
H20 Fowl
Duck South Addict

Postby H20 Fowl » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Wingman
Duck South Addict

Postby Wingman » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:52 pm

― Franklin D. Roosevelt
SB
Duck South Addict

Postby SB » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Scott Baker
SB
Duck South Addict

Postby SB » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Scott Baker
SB
Duck South Addict

Postby SB » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Scott Baker
bigoak
Duck South Addict

Postby bigoak » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Thank you SB. Great information. That is the kind of information the public needs to know. It would be great if the MDWFP put an annual financial report on the web site. Show the license purchasing public where their money is being spent. If there is a hiring freeze then that information needs to be made public. Put it on the Law Enforcement section of the web site. Have a monthly e-mail newsletter that we can sign up for. Use it to keep us updated on these types of issues. Use the e-mail newsletter to keep us updated on Commission meetings as well. I know the minutes are on the web site but they don't have any detail.

I cannot find anywhere on the web site for contact information for the statewide Chief of law enforcement. Who do the CO's answer to and how can the public contact a CO's commander?

I cannot find anywhere on the web site that gives contact information for our district commissioners. Seems like they would be the ones that the public should be expressing our opinions to. How do we contact our district commissioners?
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Postby deltadukman » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:30 pm

DUCKAHOLIC
Duck South Addict

Postby DUCKAHOLIC » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Cuz thats what I call being CALLED OUT right there............SB that was awesome
Life's too damned complicated to make it too damned complicated
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Postby deltadukman » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:19 pm

SB
Duck South Addict

Postby SB » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:36 pm

[quote="I'm basically saying that if they truly listened to the majority of people that contact them, then they wouldnt be making some of the decisions they are making. I am simply wondering how loud one has to be to make a difference. SB, are you stating that to be heard I need to be at their doors every morning beating them over the head with the same thing they've heard over and over from various other people. I would like to have a logical sit down conversation with the guys in charge.........do I think it will ever happen, NO? One does not have to be loud to be heard, but often times the soft, well spoken person speaks the loudest. No where did I state you need to be waiting for the doors to open to beat anyone on the head with anything. Your the only one holding yourself back from having that sit down conversation. The first step in having that conversation is to speak to the person you want to and request a meeting. They have no other way of knowing you would like to meet with them. Lets get together over a Coke and continue the conversation. I got to get back to work and save the wildlife from the MDWFP :lol:
Scott Baker
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Postby deltadukman » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:43 pm

I guess another reason many dont bother with trying to do something is a situation like this. Two people with obvious ties to MDWFP are "calling me out"(well their opinion anyway) over my opinions that I have made based upon my own observations and experiences. One gets to thinking that everyone "up there" is on the same page and not willing to listen to other peoples ideas.

SB, that sounds like a novel idea. I will be shocked if they actually have time for a minion like myself. Other than taking time off work to go to a monthly meeting, how would you propose that I contact a commission member? Not trying to be a smart booty, but I havent seen their email address posted openly. I am sure I am just looking in the wrong place.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”