What is it going to take to get a real "change" in America?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Jeff
Duck South Addict

Re: What is it going to take to get a real "change" in Ameri

Postby Jeff » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:38 am

I don't think change will happen. In today's world you can't get people to vote much less stand up for something. I think it surely gets worse but I am not sure how much worse it can get.

I also am not sure of any place that is better. Canada.... no way while they have great natural resources, their health care is garbage, move there and get sick and you may get a toe tag. Socialized medicine is not how I want to be cared for. Right now while it is rapidly changing the US is still hands down the best thing going. Until that changes I am here.

This isn't to imply that I love how things are going, but I am not aware of anyplace better at the moment. So I'll stick it out here and continue to teach my kids right from wrong and to stand up for themselves.
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Re: What is it going to take to get a real "change" in Ameri

Postby cwink » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:07 am

http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington

Return to “General Discussion Forum”