Lost Boykin in collierville

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
goosebruce
Duck South Addict

Lost Boykin in collierville

Postby goosebruce » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 am

Just saw on the Facebook about a lost Boykin in collierville
OBoykin
Regular

Saw where a Boykin had been found in Collierville....

Postby OBoykin » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:22 pm

...saw this on the Boykin Spaniel forum

Male Boykin found in Collierville, TN

Hi, I have found a Chocolate Boykin Spaniel in Johnson Park in Collierville TN. This park has a lake that feeds off of the Wolf River that runs directly behind the lake. The dog was drenched, cold, hungry and very confused. I believe he was possibly lost while hunting along the river and either followed the river or was carried down the river to the park which is behind my house.

I have looked for forums that could help me locate his owners. With Collierville being so close to Mississippi, he could very well be from Tennessee or Mississippi. I and all of my friends and co-workers have posted on facebook and craigslist with no responses. He is currently at the Collierville Animal Shelter awaiting neutering if needed. He does not have a microchip but he had been recently groomed. I am considering adopting him if no one does but I know he desperately wants to go home.

Do you have a forum in Tennessee or a way of contacting hunters in my area that maybe I'm not aware of that would help reach out to his owner?

Please feel free to call me with any information or email me. Thanks and I appreciate your help in advance.

Teresa D'Amore
901-828-2211 Cell

Return to “General Discussion Forum”